The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

If he left why would you put him in reserve grade?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Johns on triple m said it again this morning that Foran is gone

A few weeks ago he also said Brett was off to the Dragons in a 'done deal'.

triple mmm are just reading fan emails.... its probably rambo fan

Whilst I will be disappointed if he leaves I think it is probably the best thing for us. imo I dont think it is a smart move having over a million a season tied up in your halves. However if we lose Foran I would sure hope we manage to keep Trex.

Garts said:
Whilst I will be disappointed if he leaves I think it is probably the best thing for us. imo I dont think it is a smart move having over a million a season tied up in your halves. However if we lose Foran I would sure hope we manage to keep Trex.
Lose Foran & retain TRex, Matai & Brett
Could live with that

Garts said:

That's if Trex hasn't already signed.....

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Could live with that

Wouldn't be happy at first but I would probably be ok with this outcome too.

WAMF said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Could live with that

Wouldn't be happy at first but I would probably be ok with this outcome too.

This is the best possible result IMO.

Dogs fans believe they have Foran and T-Rex. If so, that is us well and truly ****ed.

wizball1973 said:
Dogs fans believe they have Foran and T-Rex. If so, that is us well and truly f***ed.

If they wanna leave, i say good riddance. Like most people, we are all tired of the speculation. The club will have plenty of $$$ in pocket to replace them.

If its true they have both foran and trex I'll be pissed, well done to the herb of a CEO for gaining nothing......again, trex in my opinion will be a bigger loss !

No one knew what Cronk was doing until a day before the announcement. Why is this situation different?

I agree. 3 Internationals for foran? Especially with ricardi coming through. Won't happen though. were going to lose two. Foran and trex

It think some on here are underestimating Foran's influence as an inspiration on other players. The guy is so passionate and competitive. Imo this is the most important attribute he brings to the table.

Kieren and the Stewart brothers are so important to our team in this regard.

Are we allowed to boo him every time he touches the ball, I always feel betrayed when a player signs for a different club, I know it's only league but Christ it still annoys me !

bennyeagle said:
Are we allowed to boo him every time he touches the ball, I always feel betrayed when a player signs for a different club, I know it's only league but Christ it still annoys me !

Not based on a rumour...

It seems we will keep our older players and lose our young guns, if this is true we will be screwed in the coming years. I'm prepared for the worse.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8