The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, 99% of the time I get your comments but on this occasion, I am bemused

Turn one baby! beep beep!

Mount_Panorama_Circuit_Map_Overview.PNG

Thank you feathered friend @The Wheel

Another Great interview by Cuzzo and Good positive vibes from Foz

Keiran has his eagle eyes on another Manly Premiership . You can see the desire is there

All we need is another STRIKE CENTRE :)

Bring on 2022

Bring on the Manly Sea eagle Premiership Winners !

Jeez the NRL is so far behind in making the game 'shine' with content created with purpose.
The NFL 'while much richer I know' have such a well oiled production team for everything they do. We could sure take a leaf out of their book. More content. More well shot and produced content. More sellable content.

Foran is playing very well for us but he's being protected because we have other play makers taking pressure off him, we have DCE, Schuster, Turbo who can take the reigns. If he has to be one of the major players in the halves he'll be targeted and he'll get smashed. e,g him playing for dogs.

Foran is playing very well for us but he's being protected because we have other play makers taking pressure off him, we have DCE, Schuster, Turbo who can take the reigns. If he has to be one of the major players in the halves he'll be targeted and he'll get smashed. e,g him playing for dogs.
It worked both ways swoop, their were plenty of occasions where Foran took the pressure of DCE and Turbo as well. Their were certain try scoring plays where only the class of Foran would of enabled that try to be scored. "he'll be targeted and he'll get smashed, ie: him playing for Dogs"..We aren't the Dogs thank god..Foran digs into the line in attack and on most occasions cops punishment, nothing new there. Last season he copped plenty because of his unflinching body on the line style of attack. Foran only missed 2 or 3 matches from memory, for the whole of last season...

One interesting factoid about the 2021 season is the Dogs had the competition’s best completion rate.

What does that say about dog Barrett’s coaching?

It worked both ways swoop, their were plenty of occasions where Foran took the pressure of DCE and Turbo as well. Their were certain try scoring plays where only the class of Foran would of enabled that try to be scored. "he'll be targeted and he'll get smashed, ie: him playing for Dogs"..We aren't the Dogs thank god..Foran digs into the line in attack and on most occasions cops punishment, nothing new there. Last season he copped plenty because of his unflinching body on the line style of attack. Foran only missed 2 or 3 matches from memory, for the whole of last season...
Yeah, I know and agree with everything you said but I was talking about if he did leave and had to be the chief play maker at another his body wouldn't last.

Yeah, I know and agree with everything you said but I was talking about if he did leave and had to be the chief play maker at another his body wouldn't last.
True, Foran may have thought about a move to the knights, but it would of been only a fleeting thought. He knows it's not all on him here at Manly, whereas at the knights it would be like another Blake Green situation, he would be the go to man. And to have this thrust upon you at this stage of Forans career, no thanks !!

Yep, & that was only due to a freak injury (broken hand), not any hammy or shoulder issues.

Saw big bunch of the squad at the Sands on Saturday for I think Crokers 30th, Foran was there. That squad looks tight and like they enjoy being around each other. At his age with a good, fun playing crew and a coach who's got his back, he'll be here as long as he can.
"Crocker's 30th" lmaoo ????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4