The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was looking at 2023
daly signed for 1.whatever already and it wouldnt be unheard of if foz would command 600k for next if he had a stellar season and showed game management. its a commodity everyone wants. we are approaching dizzy heights

It certainly won't be for Manly.

i was looking at 2023
daly signed for 1.whatever already and it wouldnt be unheard of if foz would command 600k for next if he had a stellar season and showed game management. its a commodity everyone wants. we are approaching dizzy heights
I'm seeing conflicting reports online some saying Foz signed till end of 2022, some saying 2023. Can anyone clarify?

Foran won't attract big money offers, so if he's to stay offer him a decent amount and if he says no then see you later.

I'm seeing conflicting reports online some saying Foz signed till end of 2022, some saying 2023. Can anyone clarify?
He re-signed last July for one year till end of 2022. Several recent interviews have been centred around his playing future. They've quoted him as saying that now he's got through 2021 relatively well, he wants to continue past this year. He's had no discussions with anyone about 2023 but will start thinking about it in a couple of months and is hopeful of staying at Manly (with Des).

This should be his last year and allow our youth the opportunity to shine.
Keep him in coaching capacity, anything else will hinder our premiership chances.
Well past his best and to late to make up for lost year and poor decisions.

He had a good year last year but can he go to the next level this year ,I doubt it and to win the competition we need to move up a level from 2021 .

This should be Kieran's last year and it's time to allow the new guard to take the reins. Kieran is playing well but not at the level of Jerome Luai Cameron Munster or Cody Walker and at his age with his body we are dreaming if we think he can achieve that standard now. We need Kieran this year but we don't need a road block to Schuster next year. Time stops for no man and I will really pi--sed if the Rorters snatch Schuster from us because Des won't accept the inevitable.

On the Bris ch9 6pm sports segment tonight, they did a piece on Kieran Foran, where he said he's never felt better or fitter and wants to play on for at least a FEW more seasons. So, going on that, this would take him to the end of 2024. And for this to happen, Foran would need to be on top of his game and then some, and knowing that Schuster's breathing down his neck for 5/8..

This should be Kieran's last year and it's time to allow the new guard to take the reins. Kieran is playing well but not at the level of Jerome Luai Cameron Munster or Cody Walker and at his age with his body we are dreaming if we think he can achieve that standard now. We need Kieran this year but we don't need a road block to Schuster next year. Time stops for no man and I will really pi--sed if the Rorters snatch Schuster from us because Des won't accept the inevitable.
Those 3 are the best in the competition, Foran played alot better than most halves last season and his combination with turbo will only get bettter. See how he goes this year but going off last season id he happy with him at Manly for 2024. 2021 was Forans best season since he left us. As for Schuster i think he's happy playing 2nd row but that's purely my own thoughts just off the way he reacts with the other boys and apparently he loves Foran so 🤷‍♂️

Those 3 are the best in the competition, Foran played alot better than most halves last season and his combination with turbo will only get bettter. See how he goes this year but going off last season id he happy with him at Manly for 2024. 2021 was Forans best season since he left us. As for Schuster i think he's happy playing 2nd row but that's purely my own thoughts just off the way he reacts with the other boys and apparently he loves Foran so 🤷‍♂️
i thought Foran went pretty good last year, just needed to be more involved. this season is imperative for him first though. needs more on the board . I think he will but the footy gods...

On the Bris ch9 6pm sports segment tonight, they did a piece on Kieran Foran, where he said he's never felt better or fitter and wants to play on for at least a FEW more seasons. So, going on that, this would take him to the end of 2024. And for this to happen, Foran would need to be on top of his game and then some, and knowing that Schuster's breathing down his neck for 5/8..
how many times have we read the same thing at the start of a season from him?
that being said, i hope its true

i thought Foran went pretty good last year, just needed to be more involved. this season is imperative for him first though. needs more on the board . I think he will but the footy gods...
thought he's involvement was pretty high tbh, didn't overplay his hand and was a great foil for Tommy to attack down our left side (Garrick's side). Not sure on your "needs more on the board" comment. And the footy gods, I presume you mean not getting injured, lets all knock on wood for this one when it comes to Kieran.

thought he's involvement was pretty high tbh, didn't overplay his hand and was a great foil for Tommy to attack down our left side (Garrick's side). Not sure on your "needs more on the board" comment. And the footy gods, I presume you mean not getting injured, lets all knock on wood for this one when it comes to Kieran.
i thought his left side was our best side. he bought parker along, had bodies in motion but with tommy, jake and DCE touches , despite the quality he produced, his services were not utilised as mauch as they probably could be considering his short kicking game, but as many have said it takes some time to fit in

more runs on board
with 2 ageing halves and plenty of youth, my comment was answering another in should we keep him to 2024. last years form is not enough to make that call now.

footy gods, translation ok

For me it would be Foz last year , bring some new blood in , They will have a couple of years with Chez to gain some experience then Chez last year in 24

Guess that it will depend on how well Foz is going and how his body is holding up in the i st quarter or so of this season . Certainly still has the skill set and competitive outlook and solid play to warrant a spot and 6 role for the side if last season was any indication and the recent trials . Schuster likely to continue in the back row [ but don "t see him best utilized as a 13 ] , Walker moving on , Cust still in the U K, Latu Fainu probably just starting to get a taste of i st grade next season , will be a big decision to keep on with Foz next season . Again probably will be influenced with how he is going in the early stages of the approaching season .

If Des thinks he'll help win us a premiership then so be it. I hope he does. Foz has been through more than most footballers do in their entire lives.
I would love to read a no holds barred book of his life, preferably written by Malcolm Knox.

i thought his left side was our best side. he bought parker along, had bodies in motion but with tommy, jake and DCE touches , despite the quality he produced, his services were not utilised as mauch as they probably could be considering his short kicking game, but as many have said it takes some time to fit in

more runs on board
with 2 ageing halves and plenty of youth, my comment was answering another in should we keep him to 2024. last years form is not enough to make that call now.

footy gods, translation ok
That's what I meant jj, about Foran not overplaying his hand. When you have the talent of Tommy, DCE and Schuster chiming in at different times , it's akin to that famous quote, "to many cooks spoil the broth".

An interesting new thread in the Kennel:

This guy, is on big money at both eels and dogs. Got constantly "injured" and made the big bucks while on the sideline.
Goes back to manly, and now is injury free and playing like a top 6!
Yeah nah f this bs!
Foran-Gate!

What about good old Des. Had us playing the ****test brand of footy, now suddenly re-invented.

Said it earlier, foran 7 we are top8

Could someone explain this one to me?
We should have never let Foran go.
We essentially chastised a word class half because he injured himself busting his ass for us. He wanted to stay but we insulted him.
We saw his kind heart and spat on him.
Then when he was down we pulled out someone’s big d and pissed on him!!!’
Then Anderson came up and pooped on him when he was on the ground defeated.
But what Foran did not know was she is lactose intolerant and had a cuppacino in hand.
So that poop was more like runny spray all over him.
Then he got up and said to himself… no more.
Signing with Manly.

Too late
He was clearly our best player and that's factoring in his injury record. The players also voted him player of the season in his last year (no higher honor). The team he was playing in was completely F'd. He gave everything he had plus some and he should of been re-signed. We didn't and can't change that decision now, we just put it down with the 100 other mistakes the people in charge at our club have made over the past few years.

Seems feelings towards Gutho are shared!
Seems like all manly players have a curse after they leave manly, don't seem to play as well or get injured.
Gutho probably the exception but he's King Clit the pussy that walks

Nice to see some support for our whipping boys!
I guess anyone is a chance to end a run of injuries, so luck may be part of it. But also the big difference at Manly is he has DCE in the halves with him, who takes care of the playmaking, and now Foran can afford to be more selective when he injects himself and how often, and can just be a runner of the ball. When here and at a few other sides he was at, he was expected to be the messiah and do everything. And that had a price. At Manly there are players like turbo, DCE, Walker making his job easier for him. And they have a settled 9 in Croker who is solid.

Ha! Be careful what you wish for
That’s a coaching masterclass, which begs the fact we might have let Des go a bit early when he was trying to re build us.

Lol. We needed to let him go a few years earlier if anything. Des is a good Manly coach. Thats all he is. He wouldnt coach any other side to success imo.

The best we went in his tenure was 2012 with a side he inherited. It took him time to f us up lol.

And finally, the feeling mutual
thank god foran left us!!!

An interesting new thread in the Kennel:

This guy, is on big money at both eels and dogs. Got constantly "injured" and made the big bucks while on the sideline.
Goes back to manly, and now is injury free and playing like a top 6!
Yeah nah f this bs!
Foran-Gate!

What about good old Des. Had us playing the ****test brand of footy, now suddenly re-invented.

Said it earlier, foran 7 we are top8

Could someone explain this one to me?
We should have never let Foran go.
We essentially chastised a word class half because he injured himself busting his ass for us. He wanted to stay but we insulted him.
We saw his kind heart and spat on him.
Then when he was down we pulled out someone’s big d and pissed on him!!!’
Then Anderson came up and pooped on him when he was on the ground defeated.
But what Foran did not know was she is lactose intolerant and had a cuppacino in hand.
So that poop was more like runny spray all over him.
Then he got up and said to himself… no more.
Signing with Manly.

Too late
He was clearly our best player and that's factoring in his injury record. The players also voted him player of the season in his last year (no higher honor). The team he was playing in was completely F'd. He gave everything he had plus some and he should of been re-signed. We didn't and can't change that decision now, we just put it down with the 100 other mistakes the people in charge at our club have made over the past few years.

Seems feelings towards Gutho are shared!
Seems like all manly players have a curse after they leave manly, don't seem to play as well or get injured.
Gutho probably the exception but he's King Clit the pussy that walks

Nice to see some support for our whipping boys!
I guess anyone is a chance to end a run of injuries, so luck may be part of it. But also the big difference at Manly is he has DCE in the halves with him, who takes care of the playmaking, and now Foran can afford to be more selective when he injects himself and how often, and can just be a runner of the ball. When here and at a few other sides he was at, he was expected to be the messiah and do everything. And that had a price. At Manly there are players like turbo, DCE, Walker making his job easier for him. And they have a settled 9 in Croker who is solid.

Ha! Be careful what you wish for
That’s a coaching masterclass, which begs the fact we might have let Des go a bit early when he was trying to re build us.

Lol. We needed to let him go a few years earlier if anything. Des is a good Manly coach. Thats all he is. He wouldnt coach any other side to success imo.

The best we went in his tenure was 2012 with a side he inherited. It took him time to f us up lol.

And finally, the feeling mutual
thank god foran left us!!!
Jeez, someone forgot to take their head meds in all of that dribble.

There was another post on the Kennel about Hasler and they should have kept him on as he would have worked with the mess he created and if he had the team this year they would be in the top 8.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8