Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 43 57.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Optimist & Troll Inquisitor
Like most silvertails I think Foran is going no where. It is feasible that he may look to rekindle his bromance with Andrew Johns in Newcastle considering he is now thier halves coach as he once was at Manly early in Fozs’s career. Johns has always being a fan. I don’t believe Johns would be seriously considering Tex hoy as a go to half. A back up at best imo.

First Grader
Like most silvertails I think Foran is going no where. It is feasible that he may look to rekindle his bromance with Andrew Johns in Newcastle considering he is now thier halves coach as he once was at Manly early in Fozs’s career. Johns has always being a fan. I don’t believe Johns would be seriously considering Tex hoy as a go to half. A back up at best imo.
Since Johns has been on the Knights staff he has given Brooks advice to go to the Knights (in the media) in contravention of contract rules, now this. Bet they are glad he is on board.

First Grader
Tipping Comp 2021
Manly quiet & without any drama so the illiterates come out of their holes trying to stir up $hit in the media. I know it’s early but I’m hoping it stays the way it is with only the announcement of signings.
You didn't see we resigned your buddy Walker ? haha

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Look imo Newcastle can suck a big dick. No doubt there deperate where here to win comps and one of our current strengths is the dce, foz, Tommy with the schu there as extra role. We want to win a comp not help a grub club out.
Here here
Look imo Newcastle can suck a big dick. No doubt there deperate where here to win comps and one of our current strengths is the dce, foz, Tommy with the schu there as extra role. We want to win a comp not help a grub club out.

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Not that I expect to see Foran be released but if true is there abit of deja vu about this. The signing fiasco with DCE all happened when Foran had secretly signed with Parra and then advised the club after DCE signed with Titans. We have just released Cust and now this comes up.

• ✔️
Reactions: XV-1
I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
Has it been absolutely proved that Foran signed with Parra, but led Manly along to a point they chose Foran over DCE, therefore let DCE go, before Foran then announced he has signed with Parra.

Because if so, why hasn't this question been put to him?

Toovey for NRL CEO
Not that I expect to see Foran be released but if true is there abit of deja vu about this. The signing fiasco with DCE all happened when Foran had secretly signed with Parra and then advised the club after DCE signed with Titans. We have just released Cust and now this comes up.
I suspect Cust going has something to do with it because Foran’s manager thinks he has a bit of leverage to try to get a better deal or an extension out of Manly, and that’s what is really going on here. I would be very surprised if Foran would seriously consider leaving, but he’s within his rights to try to get the best deal for himself. Good luck to him.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Has it been absolutely proved that Foran signed with Parra, but led Manly along to a point they chose Foran over DCE, therefore let DCE go, before Foran then announced he has signed with Parra.

Because if so, why hasn't this question been put to him?
It is part of the unspoken part of our recent past....just like Des leaving (with his support team) or the DCE negotations

Touch football but with more injuries
Premium Member
Would someone be brave enough to offer three years? Even at 350 a year he would be silly not to take it.

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
You only have to go back and watch the Parra game and imagine Schuster been first receiver or getting half the football that Evans get in 2022 .Maybe they should swap Schuster instead of Foran .
thats one game thou. one very good game does not make a GF winning season. 28 or so rounds are needed and while I'm really excited by the shoe I'm sure he's ready just yet to be that 25+ game man.

First Grader
Premium Member

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
24 21 3 499 44
24 21 3 390 44
24 20 4 322 42
24 16 8 252 34
24 16 8 141 34
24 15 9 109 32
24 12 12 -143 26
24 10 14 -3 22