The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some halves are just meant to play together. It's incredible to see Cherry and Foz picking up where they left off 10 years ago, completing each other's games. Of course I'd love to see them get another premiership, but man, in a year filled mostly with sh*t, they have made this team very fun to watch.
My mate and me talk about this all the time. He is Manly through and through, its like he never left, he just fits the picture

I remember the hurt of 2014/15 when it was clear that his head and heart were not at our club.

It was sad cause I absolutely adored him as a player at the time and I saw him as a future captain of Manly.

I always hoped that he could come back to the club and be part of the family again..

What he has done this season is miraculous. His steady hand guiding the team around has freed up 2 of our biggest weapons. DCE and Tommy are playing their natural games and torching opposition teams while Foran is smart enough to do the simple things, He remains a great hole runner, knows how to put a guy away with a glorious pass and his short kicking game remains lethal..

I am most impressed by his defense and the courage he shows putting his body on the line. They can talk all they want about buys of the year. For me he has been a big reason why our team is flying high right now as his presence is giving the younger guys so much confidence.

I would certainly be looking to retain him for a couple of years if possible.

He has redeemed himself in my book!

Some things are just meant to be and Foran at Manly under Des is one of them. For a guy that has an injury riddled career he still hits the line and straightens our attack as good as any player in the comp.

He was one of those signings i wasn't sure about (not for or against) but glad he has knocked the doubt i had out.

Leadership in abundance and the fire/intensity he brings (he was giving stick to a Parra player last night after he put a good shot in him) is straight from the 2011-13 Sea Eagles.

He is the perfect partner for DCE to allow his natural eyes up footy to shine.

Another of many Des's masterstroke and very similar to the BK signing of the past with his influence.

Last edited:
Foran is really starting to hit top touch at the right time of the season for the club.

Amazed at how well his body has held, lots of credit to the conditioning staff and most of all Foz on his relentless dedication to getting his body right.
He’s started to dummy and go himself which adds another big threat to that edge. Looking a little faster atm as well. Getting sharper every week, as is his combo with dce.

As good as Foz’s own game has been, his strength in my mind has always been his influence on others (eg. he is the only person ever who could fire up T-Rex). I think he has been a big factor in the improvement in the players around him.
Fully agree. He might not be playing in the forwards like BK did, but he is having an inspirational effect of the younger brigade.

i think we need him for the next two years. schu will be able to step into the 5/8 role in 2024
Thinking that way also, Foz has really turned back the clock, and can see him here for at least 2 more seasons. Schuster on the other hand looks like he will fill out to be a bigger body next year, kinda liking where he is now tbh. A ball playing second rower who doesn't mind the heavy stuff is a rarity these days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8