The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manly reward veteran with new deal​

Kieran Foran has celebrated his return as a Sea Eagle with a new one-year deal.

Manly have decided to take up the option on Foran for next season given how well he has returned since rejoining the club this year.

Foran, 30, returned to Manly this year after stints at Parramatta, Warriors and Canterbury. He captained them in their clash against Canberra on Thursday night.

Thank you for that old Manly supporter who is providing third-party payments to Kieran from the grave.
Manly need more rich ole ladies to sponsor our players.

Manly reward veteran with new deal​

Kieran Foran has celebrated his return as a Sea Eagle with a new one-year deal.

Manly have decided to take up the option on Foran for next season given how well he has returned since rejoining the club this year.

Foran, 30, returned to Manly this year after stints at Parramatta, Warriors and Canterbury. He captained them in their clash against Canberra on Thursday night.
great news. glad he gets a chance to captain the sode side tonight too.

This most likely spells the end for a couple of back rowers that are currently unsigned
i hope that one of those back rowers you talk about is the one on the bench tonight. really dont rate him and i dont think we need him or poor curtis.

i hope that one of those back rowers you talk about is the one on the bench tonight. really dont rate him and i dont think we need him or poor curtis.
They were the two I was thinking of.The last 3 months have proven that the team doesn’t need Sironen’s cutting back inside or Gosiewski’s body getting bent back every time he takes a hit up.Not to mention they’re both injury prone

Some halves are just meant to play together. It's incredible to see Cherry and Foz picking up where they left off 10 years ago, completing each other's games. Of course I'd love to see them get another premiership, but man, in a year filled mostly with sh*t, they have made this team very fun to watch.

So glad he’s back. Good to see him out their laying down the law as if it’s his game. Great to see. His first half was exceptional for a battled warrior. His maturity is a huge asset to us and even more so coming into the finals.
He has been very respectful in his return as the prodigal son. Even in the post match interview on fox he deferred to Jake before speaking. But any fool (even I) can see that his influence on the team has grown steadily, and to his credit it has not been in any way to the detriment of DCE's authority.
He's back where he belongs, and that spells good news for Manly.

Foran is really starting to hit top touch at the right time of the season for the club.

Amazed at how well his body has held, lots of credit to the conditioning staff and most of all Foz on his relentless dedication to getting his body right.

He has been very respectful in his return as the prodigal son. Even in the post match interview on fox he deferred to Jake before speaking. But any fool (even I) can see that his influence on the team has grown steadily, and to his credit it has not been in any way to the detriment of DCE's authority.
He's back where he belongs, and that spells good news for Manly.
I'd say it's been DCE'S best season since Foz left. No doubt these 2 are meant to play together.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11