The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was quick to criticise Foz for what he did to the club.
It appears he realises that he made mistakes like we all do when we are young and now he realises that Manly was his home all along.
Great having him back to his best, he’s straighten the attack so well and whilst he doesn’t commit like he used to running to the line to put players in holes his presence on that left side is proving the the difference in some games.

He is just getting better and better like a good vintage wine. Made big tackles, taking the pressure off Chez. They were made for each other. I hope they finish their careers together where it was all started with a big bang 40-0 !

He is just getting better and better like a good vintage wine. Made big tackles, taking the pressure off Chez. They were made for each other. I hope they finish their careers together where it was all started with a big bang 40-0 !
Unfortunately that was 2008, they beat the Warriors in 2011 but the sentiment is there and I’m with you. They really work well together.

Unfortunately that was 2008, they beat the Warriors in 2011 but the sentiment is there and I’m with you. They really work well together.
I think he’s referring to them finishing their careers together with the 40-0 victory in 2023 to complete the 3peat… :)

did a lot of tough defence early yesterday which slowed him down a bit but finished the game nicely. suli with a point to prove was handy, but he showed how to use your outside man with great affect
i would make tom and foran joint captains next year. i think the old dog would be very good as his career fades and very determined to taste some more success. as long as his body holds up he has another year after next in him. especially with tom taking on so much of the workload. we need to bring out his craftiness a little more and the think the C might be it

Before kickoff and during last night’s game you could see Kieran repeatedly drilling into Suli what was expected of him. I give a lot of credit for Suli’s great game to Kieran. Keep riding him T-Rex style KF, it’s working.
He was screaming instructions at him , often !!

PS: thought he had a vintage game last night , didn’t panic when we were 12 down , and a big part of our recovery in the second half .

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10