The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe that if Foran plays only 13 games we will have got our value from him ... one thing he can teach our younger one's is toughness, tenacity, resilience and will to compete and conquer ... the bloke has climbed back out of the footballing graveyard 5 times ... and is still one of the best 5/8ths in the game ..

I believe that if Foran plays only 13 games we will have got our value from him ... one thing he can teach our younger one's is toughness, tenacity, resilience and will to compete and conquer ... the bloke has climbed back out of the footballing graveyard 5 times ... and is still one of the best 5/8ths in the game ..
Agree - I think he will be very good value when on the field. I am a little less optimistic though and believe he will play 9-10 games.

Psssh, if he wants to teach toughness, etc...then he should play more than 13 games the big sook!

(lol)....?

KIERAN FORAN is believed to be close to announcing he will re-sign with Manly until the end of 2015.

When ManlyBacker first started this thread in 2012 ... little did he know the merry journey and 528 pages his thread would take to get back to this ...

1605922722962.png

Jumping on the Foran bandwagon now i see ;)

No ... if you go back you will find that I was never adamantly opposed to it ... in fact I am on record here last year praising Foran, both form and commitment ... but ... as far as being happy to have him return to Manly ... two very important things were put into place that satisfied me .. 1) Bargain price 2) one year deal ...

... given those 2 points I am also on record as saying it is a gamble well worth taking ..

No ... if you go back you will find that I was never adamantly opposed to it ... in fact I am on record here last year praising Foran, both form and commitment ... but ... as far as being happy to have him return to Manly ... two very important things were put into place that satisfied me .. 1) Bargain price 2) one year deal ...

... given those 2 points I am also on record as saying it is a gamble well worth taking ..
I’m glad it’s a bargain price and a one year deal ...but their is still no agreement on here what position he will play! So far I have read he will be 6, 14, 9 and a depth signing for when someone is injured. I would love to know his planned role by the MW recruiters.

Agreed. What did he eventually sign for?

I’m glad it’s a bargain price and a one year deal ...but their is still no agreement on here what position he will play! So far I have read he will be 6, 14, 9 and a depth signing for when someone is injured. I would love to know his planned role by the MW recruiters.
6 he will wear 6. Not 9 or 14. Croker will don the 14 unless we buy someone else. Cust will be the 9. He is young and strong loves to run and can put in decent kicks. Best option. Foran cant be in the middle like a tackling machine. Surely not

I just hope the bloke stays fit.
Loved him when he was here..
Absolutely hated how he left, intentionally trying to cripple the club on his way out, and if im honest, I wasn't too upset the way his last 5 years have panned out career wise... thought it was karma..
But now hes back, I just hope he pays us back on the field and retires the champion I thought he was in his first stint here

Best part of 500+ pages is the stuff that can't be deleted. Without going thru the whole thing I'm guessing its 10 or so pages about resigning many years back. 100 or so on the piece of sums traitor parra move and doggie debacle. Another hundred laughing at his misfortune. 50 or so laughing at parra for signing him. Another 100 when he went after us for his unpaid money. Hundred on his injuries. A good 50 on his disabling influence being part of the Stewart side v DCE side. 50 or so pages of pretty low personal attacks. 20 pages of 'great player just busted comments'. 4 pages of how sorry we feel for him. And finally 40 pages of his Jesus like resurrection as the greatest bloke ever.
If we were to look back im sure there would be some pretty low comments directed at him that some wish they could delete forever. Actually I'm sure some probably have deleted some posts to save embarrassment.

Do people think he will eclipse is stats of last year? Or regress?
14 games
13 try assist
3 line break
36 missed tackles
10 errors
4 trys
4.2 runs per game
5 penalties
2 weeks toe too sore to play
4 weeks back sore
6 weeks hamstring
Off season shoulder rebuild

Do people think he will eclipse is stats of last year? Or regress?
14 games
13 try assist
3 line break
36 missed tackles
10 errors
4 trys
4.2 runs per game
5 penalties
2 weeks toe too sore to play
4 weeks back sore
6 weeks hamstring
Off season shoulder rebuild

Oooofff.
14 games, 10 errors...

Zac Lomax is getting nervous about keeping the title.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4