Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Kieran Forum

manlyfan76

Parra Trolls are the best.
Premium Member
Do people think he will eclipse is stats of last year? Or regress?
14 games
13 try assist
3 line break
36 missed tackles
10 errors
4 trys
4.2 runs per game
5 penalties
2 weeks toe too sore to play
4 weeks back sore
6 weeks hamstring
Off season shoulder rebuild

mave

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
14 games
13 try assist
3 line break
36 missed tackles
10 errors
4 trys
4.2 runs per game
5 penalties
4 weeks back sore
6 weeks hamstring
Oooofff.
14 games, 10 errors...

Zac Lomax is getting nervous about keeping the title.

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
14 games
13 try assist
3 line break
36 missed tackles
10 errors
4 trys
4.2 runs per game
5 penalties
4 weeks back sore
6 weeks hamstring
I think with our team he will kill it. More leadership than at the dogs and loads more x factor. Turbo walker foran funa on the left will be a deadly attacking force. Foran loves the short side raid something we have been missing since walker went down. Just need them all to stay fit.

ManlyArmy

I'm confident Foz will be a decent signing for us. Yes he hasn't had the best run with injuries however coming across to Manly, he's coming to us will a lot less pressure.

By that, I mean look when he was at Parra and the Dogs. He was by far their best player and from the times I saw him, he was busting himself because he had to do everything from making the cover tackles, setting up every single attacking play, running to the line to draw in defenders, which often meant getting hammered by an opposition forward all due to having a lack of quality around him

Now that he's with us, he doesn't have to do that. With superstars like DCE, Turbo brothers and now quality up and comers like Schuster, Suli etc, he just has to do a solid job on the field and compete the extra 1%'ers and the superstars around him will put the polish on.

Bring on 2021!

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
I'm confident Foz will be a decent signing for us. Yes he hasn't had the best run with injuries however coming across to Manly, he's coming to us will a lot less pressure.

By that, I mean look when he was at Parra and the Dogs. He was by far their best player and from the times I saw him, he was busting himself because he had to do everything from making the cover tackles, setting up every single attacking play, running to the line to draw in defenders, which often meant getting hammered by an opposition forward all due to have a lack of quality around him

Now that he's with us, he doesn't have to do that. With superstars like DCE, Turbo brothers and now quality up and comers like Schuster, Suli etc, he just has to do a solid job on the field and compete the extra 1%'ers and the superstars around him will put the polish on.

Bring on 2021!
Exactly we have
Dce
Turbo
Jurbo
Marty
Walker
Suli
Sironen.

I also believe Foran will help Olakau'atu and jetski come along nicely.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
I’m glad it’s a bargain price and a one year deal ...but their is still no agreement on here what position he will play! So far I have read he will be 6, 14, 9 and a depth signing for when someone is injured. I would love to know his planned role by the MW recruiters.
Agree ... but I am taking comfort and confidence that he will be of above average use in each of those positions ... personally I am hoping for Schuster at 6 and Foran at 14 ... but with Cust in the mix we at least have viable options to try ...

Mark from Brisbane

β€œ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Best part of 500+ pages is the stuff that can't be deleted. Without going thru the whole thing I'm guessing its 10 or so pages about resigning many years back. 100 or so on the piece of sums traitor parra move and doggie debacle. Another hundred laughing at his misfortune. 50 or so laughing at parra for signing him. Another 100 when he went after us for his unpaid money. Hundred on his injuries. A good 50 on his disabling influence being part of the Stewart side v DCE side. 50 or so pages of pretty low personal attacks. 20 pages of 'great player just busted comments'. 4 pages of how sorry we feel for him. And finally 40 pages of his Jesus like resurrection as the greatest bloke ever.
If we were to look back im sure there would be some pretty low comments directed at him that some wish they could delete forever. Actually I'm sure some probably have deleted some posts to save embarrassment.
Nah.

Anything I said I thought at the time.

joeboy

Super Coach Member
If des rates croker I an officially worried for our coaches aptitude and sanity.

He should not even be considered depth.

What happened to our wonderful upcoming signings Ryan and thewheel ? We miss out?

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
If des rates croker I an officially worried for our coaches aptitude and sanity.

He should not even be considered depth.

What happened to our wonderful upcoming signings Ryan and thewheel ? We miss out?

We put the sign out but nobody came.

Harry Smith

No ... if you go back you will find that I was never adamantly opposed to it ... in fact I am on record here last year praising Foran, both form and commitment ... but ... as far as being happy to have him return to Manly ... two very important things were put into place that satisfied me .. 1) Bargain price 2) one year deal ...

... given those 2 points I am also on record as saying it is a gamble well worth taking ..
Same, low risk

double hoops

While Cust was fit and available towards the end of the year, Des selected Croker / Levi as the dummy halves, in fact dropping Levi on occasion to start / promote Croker (see second Bulldogs game as example).

I think Des rates Croker.
Agree, But Croker was better than Levi at hooker in 2020.

Croker cops it on here. Not sure it's all warranted

He did have a couple of Barry Crockers but we're they whilst playing at 6 he needed to ask questions in attack and just had little.

I have a memory that early in the year before Turbo got injured he came off the bench at 6 and immediately seemed to create more space for Tom and looked good.

Not saying he is a world beater, I just think he probably had one of those years where he most likely trained at 6 and his role was just to make use of Turbo and DCE.

Then finds himself playing hooker at Levi who was signed late never took off.

Then when thrown back into 6 without the stars, just being the link man like he trained was never going to work.

At 9 he's at least solid.

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
Agree, But Croker was better than Levi at hooker in 2020.

Croker cops it on here. Not sure it's all warranted

He did have a couple of Barry Crockers but we're they whilst playing at 6 he needed to ask questions in attack and just had little.

I have a memory that early in the year before Turbo got injured he came off the bench at 6 and immediately seemed to create more space for Tom and looked good.

Not saying he is a world beater, I just think he probably had one of those years where he most likely trained at 6 and his role was just to make use of Turbo and DCE.

Then finds himself playing hooker at Levi who was signed late never took off.

Then when thrown back into 6 without the stars, just being the link man like he trained was never going to work.

At 9 he's at least solid.
Croker :sick:

manly al

Still better for Cust to start as the 9 and Croker as a 9 sub or bench utility . Fairly sure that Cust will do O K in attack at 9 and could even be quite suited with the increased ruck tempo play , just the more demanding defensive input again to hopefully adjust to . Levi certainly had a go , even in the tackling department .However not the most constructive or good reading of the play type 9 but certainly did not lack effort

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20
9 Titans 20 9 0 11 -117 18