The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

I love how much MrInvisible wishes his team had the culture and success of manly,We dont need Foran to win another comp,we'll find someone better like we did with Dogkinson (AKA worst halfback since Jye Mullane,but would be a killer hooker)

He hasnt really done much since the titans game last year where he got the **** flogged out of him by a massive coward,personally i think he is pretty overrated at the moment on form right now and definatly overpriced,he trys but he will hit top gear if he ever gets into the centres as i see him as the new Lyon

Now i await the vitriol from posters who think the kid walks on water

Oh and by the way,Mr Invisible was talking alot of smack about us on his teams forum and none of it was remotely nice

Well i think you may be right The Eagle. If he really is asking for %14 and we have to hire Johns, i would like to see that money go towards retaining TRex and Matai.

Give Riccardi a crack at 5/8 if we have to.

I'm not saying I believe anything Rambofan is saying,..... But I'm not discounting them as easy as some of you are either. They may be all BS, but there is a chance he could be on the money. Only time will tell I guess.

What I don’t understand is that if Rambo is correct, then the club must know this as well. If as he suggests with Brett, the third party deals are just a delaying tactic, what are they delaying for?

Look, if these guy’s are going, then so be it, let’s just get on with it.

If Brett goes, we have Whare!!
If Foran goes, we have Riccardi!!
If Lussick goes, we have Robinson etc etc!!
If T-Rex goes on top of those 3, we need a new CEO!!

There is that many stories floating around but who really knows.

If Foran was to leave then im sure we could retain T rex and Co, there will always be a positive side.

T Rex i think is becoming a must sign i just think he has got so much to offer - just my opinion

Ralphie said:
If Brett goes, we have Whare!!
If Foran goes, we have Riccardi!!
If Lussick goes, we have Robinson etc etc!!
If T-Rex goes on top of those 3, we need a new CEO!!

Don't bank on Whare, he is off contract and I have heard he is not happy at the club and wants out. Got this from the same person who gave me the Hoppa Mormon mission. But the point remains, there will be others and we will have a bit of cash in the kitty to throw around

I cant understand how some clubs [like Parra] are prepared to sacrafice so much of their salary cap on one player[Hoppa]. If that player gets an injury like Benny Farrah, at the start of the year its season over for the team. I wonder what the tax implications of these large contracts are .Do they take that into consideration? I hope Foz decides to stay, but the club needs to look after the team and be prepared to stand firm behind what it sees as a fair offer to any one af these off contract players.

Haz88 said:
There is that many stories floating around but who really knows.

If Foran was to leave then im sure we could retain T rex and Co, there will always be a positive side.

T Rex i think is becoming a must sign i just think he has got so much to offer - just my opinion

i agree , though torana posted this do you think theres any truth to it ???-
torana355 Offline Badge #3
Posting Freak
Likes Given: 114
Subscribers: 0

(Today 01:06 PM)SwornEagle Wrote: To me it seems the dogs are cocky that they've signed more than Manly's coaching staff with those tshirts.

One of the Bulldogs board members leaked that they had signed trex a few weeks ago, but until we hear anything official we are all left in the dark. Lets be honest if Foran was going to 100% sign with us it would be done already, there is something going on. I think we need to put a deadline on their decision.

Rambofan said:
Fluffy said:
Rambofan said:
Ceagle said:
Rambofan said:
Really.Well mate with every post suggesting I am wrong,you are making yourself look more stupid than before.We all know you have had no decent first hand mail since you started posting and only rely on people like me to give you the info the Manly Daily wont.

Passionate wanna be supporter fail.
But nothing you have said has happened yet, if you want to be taken serious how about telling us about the injury situation and see if that comes true
really? heck my posts on des leaving the club and taking staff with him.And there is a lot more.

What posts?

You stopped posting under the name between decemeber 2010 and March this year, basically through the entire Des saga
This from another nuffie.I was busy working ON THE ISSUE.Not like you ,neville nobody.

Rambofan, if you were so integral to the departure of Des from our club how come you have time to post so much drivel here now when there is (according to you) a mass exodus occurring right?

Or is "working ON THE ISSUE" is a euphemism for self-love?

The Eagle - Feel free to note the comments I've made, apart from "TheWaterboy" chop that's it.

BTW Some on here can vouch that I had called the Hasler move well before it occurred. I know about 3 people involved with Manly directly that feed me information.

Just passing on what I've heard. You'll notice I failed to draw a conclusion on who he may sign with, because nobody knows.

Just a thought that woke me up last night and it won't go away. I think the dogs will make an announcement on Thu/Fri next week, to unsettle Manly prior to the game. I am not claiming to know anything so don't shout me down for it, I just have this thought that won't go away. I think des/burg will play out their low life underhanded tactics to hurt our club.

Heard Gibbsy on the radio yesterday and whilst he didn't have any news he didn't think it was a good sign that the negotiations seem to have stalled considering it was supposed to be a done deal a few weeks ago. That in itself doesn't worry me, but the way Brandy was talking about it, he seemed to think that T-Rex to the Bulldogs was a done deal.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro

Masked Eagle said:
Heard Gibbsy on the radio yesterday and whilst he didn't have any news he didn't think it was a good sign that the negotiations seem to have stalled considering it was supposed to be a done deal a few weeks ago. That in itself doesn't worry me, but the way Brandy was talking about it, he seemed to think that T-Rex to the Bulldogs was a done deal.

thats bul....t !!!! not at you , i hate those scum dogs... IF THIS IS TRUE foran & trex gone .( i can see why the tshirts ).. our admin must have done something wrong to lose 2 big players ??

MrInvisible said:
The Eagle - Feel free to note the comments I've made, apart from "TheWaterboy" chop that's it.

BTW Some on here can vouch that I had called the Hasler move well before it occurred. I know about 3 people involved with Manly directly that feed me information.

Just passing on what I've heard. You'll notice I failed to draw a conclusion on who he may sign with, because nobody knows.

MrInvisible, no one questions your right to post on here....but I'd love to know why you do. I haven't seen you show much interest in game day threads or injuries and suspensions, most of your input seems to revolve around player departure or Des.

i cant believe we have scumdogs on our forum !! ( how exciting it must be for them , JUST TOO MUCH CLASS FOR A NORTHEN BEACHES CLUB LIKE OURS )

the people that enter you club have no idea of your players , but the club LOVES collecting money from trailer park trash.

your supporters ( if you call them that ) get thrills bashing people when the odds are to your favour 15 to 1.

the culture of the club is all about buying premierships , hasnt happened for awhile considering how much money you have. though you did have that outstanding season breaking all those WONDERFUL records , but then found yourselves winning the wooden spoon..

CHECK THE RECORDS , OUR CLUB HASNT NEVER WON SUCH A THRILL!!

this year with our club having unsigned players , injuries , suspensions, 2/8 home games and having 2 games on a 5 day short turn around are only 2 points behind you.

i know it feels good winning , we have experienced 2 title wins in 4 years , the wins that you have had its only happening because of your coach that his blood was manly until 6 months ago.. it will not last so keeping dreaming of a title.

ps.. you probably will get Foran , but good luck he wont be the same player.
SERIOUSLY HOW CAN YOU COMPARE YOUR PEOPLE WITH US...

I JUST LIKE TO ADD THAT YOUR CLASS IS UNREACHABLE , IM SO JEALOUS

Dan.... I know there is a block feature on this site so that we can block any posters who's posts we don't want to read. But is there any way a reverse block feature can be added. So that we can block posters from reading our posts? If we all did that to the trolls it would be pointless in them coming on here.

bones said:
Dan.... I know there is a block feature on this site so that we can block any posters who's posts we don't want to read. But is there any way a reverse block feature can be added. So that we can block posters from reading our posts? If we all did that to the trolls it would be pointless in them coming on here.

Now that is a great idea!!!

The Eagle said:
panash said:
psau14 said:
panash said:
Hi guys , I'm new hear and we are all entitled to our thoughts and opinions
Here goes , hope I'm wrong.

Foran still not signing after dce has
Forans Relationship with scum DES
The deceiving bulldog culture
The determination of hasler destroying the manly club
Relationship with same managers as DES
Scumdogs financial situation ( rich )
At least of all the cocky & confident message sent out today with that scumdogs tshirt .

To me it all points that he won't be at manly
Hope I'm wrong , I have no sources or facts but I'm putting one & one together.
Sorry if I've upset anyone

Dude, wheres my car ?

Sorry should have said wheres my Foran.

Whethers hes here or not time will eventually tell us.
You cant control it, so please don't worry.

Foran here or at the dogs? Nice to stay, see ya ron if you go.

Manly is still here..
B2B keep the faith.
Dude take it easy.
This is a forum about the topic , people have opinions. As I'm sure your well aware of.

If he goes or stays I feel it's fair we should all know . I think we are all over speculation if this and that .it's been too long
We are all anxious of putting this to bed !!
Until it happens people like to discuss thief thoughts

Its funny how rambomerkin and this merkin both appear on the same day,maybe they signed lifetime commitments to eachother

too funny ... you must be a comedian

Ceagle said:
Foran is not interested in leaving Manly, I don't know why its taking so long but put your house on him staying.

(Oh and hi and Bulldogs09 aka Doggiesbro, are you going to stalk me and run away like a little girl and post about me on the Kennel)

i hope your right ceagle, it will be a nice end to this anxious wait...
ps. dont worry about the scumdogs , there obviously in another class than us

I have had a bad feeling about Foran for a while now. Looks to me like he has been below par this year while playing and i reckon it could be down to his head not being right cause he knows he is leaving but doesnt know how to tell the team. Also it just feels like the Des saga all over again ( he will sign, he wont sign, he will sign we agree, he changes goalposts, he wont sign, hes gone). I hope he stays but if not who cares im over it!.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6