The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

Sum total = no one has any idea except for Foran himself

He / Manager would be peddling a variety of different messages to ensure the best deal possible

Therefore everyone's "mail" is potentially off i.e. he is a good at the dogs drives up the potential price for Manly and vice versa

Even when he does make a decision we will never the full extent of what his motivations were

lsz said:
Sum total = no one has any idea except for Foran himself

He / Manager would be peddling a variety of different messages to ensure the best deal possible

Therefore everyone's "mail" is potentially off i.e. he is a good at the dogs drives up the potential price for Manly and vice versa

Even when he does make a decision we will never the full extent of what his motivations were

I'll hazard a guess and say $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Who knows

He might prefer to be coached by Des and feel his game can develop further. He might like playing with Choc, he might not want to leave his brother

Basically we will never know

Aim in Narrabeen a lot and just laugh out loud that Money Des has swapped a morning coffee at Narrabeen, for a morning kebab out there.

Des will crack, the travelling out there everyday is just plan wrong.

ManlyBacker said:
You are wrong lovefooty. He said he would stay but something from within the club made him change his mind. That is all I can and will ever say on this matter.

Well as I said manlybacker that Des worked on him like he tried with other staff to go. That's why he (Des) was fired. As i said he used an email between David Warwick and a board member about the worth of a player.
Des got it and said to crusher, see they don't want you.
Manly board did want him, so it was Des up to no good again . He also was offered over 300 grand a year to go. He was on half that at Manly. Crusher is a good bloke but saying no to Des is very hard.
That is why Des ruled for so long.

That is why Foran is torn between his team mates and Des. Mimas is not helping us.
Des the dog will do and say any thing to get his own way.

lovefooty said:
Manly board did want him, so it was Des up to no good again . He also was offered over 300 grand a year to go. He was on half that at Manly. Crusher is a good bloke but saying no to Des is very hard

Saying no to Des might be hard, but saying no to doubling your salary for doing the same job is harder....

voicefromthehill said:
lovefooty said:
Manly board did want him, so it was Des up to no good again . He also was offered over 300 grand a year to go. He was on half that at Manly. Crusher is a good bloke but saying no to Des is very hard

Saying no to Des might be hard, but saying no to doubling your salary for doing the same job is harder....

I know but I was told that Manly offered him an increase up to 200 grand.

If I were either player or their managers or I wouldn't be doing anything until the new TV deal, and subsequent increase in salary cap, was finalised. Only then will Foz and T-Rex know what the clubs' spending capacity will be.

In Foz's case, I think leaving will be a mistake. His combination with DCE is potentially another Langer/Lewis or Sterling/Kenny. The senior players, who have his ear on a day to day basis need to be talking to him continually, selling him on the merits of staying with Manly.

T-Rex really loves the club and has made giant leaps forward while at Manly. Guys like Choc and Gift could go a long way towards convincing him to re-sign. Its not all about the folding. Just ask Sandow.

Hey Rambo, whats the go with Snake?

If we have lost foz, i hope we have managed to keep T rex.

T-Rex is spinning out ATM over the choice he has to make regarding contracts.

Mail has it he has received a MASSIVE offer elsewhere and he will take it.

He has a massive future in rep footy and has been assured he will be picked by Ricky for SOO 1. Rick will also be coaching next year and would LOVE to have T-Rex signed where he is going.

I think we all know where Ricky will coach next year.

Cryptic is go.Read into it peeps.

Rambofan said:
ManlyBacker said:
KIERAN FORAN is believed to be close to announcing he will re-sign with Manly until the end of 2015.

Read the full article

Rubbish,

Foran has been meeting with Des in a North Shore bowling club over the last two months and is about to sign with Canterbury.

And you plebs can bag that all you want but it is fact.

Snakes contract has been finalised and signed off on by both parties.

Injury is not what is keeping him out of first grade.
We are still waiting on that announcement

Don't move to Canberra t Rex, I live here, I visit manly a lot to watch you lads, and it is a much nicer place. You will freeze in canberras winter.

Rambofan said:

Foran has been meeting with Des in a North Shore bowling club over the last two months and is about to sign with Canterbury.

Absolute bull**** you have nfi.

Yes he will.Unless he goes with Des at the bull hogs.

Then he will be the master of kebabs on Canterbury Road.

Rambofan said:
ManlyBacker said:
KIERAN FORAN is believed to be close to announcing he will re-sign with Manly until the end of 2015.

Read the full article
From rambo
Rubbish,

[/quote

Lovefooty

As I have said before that Rambo is close to the action with the players.
My contacts are with admin.
I am hearing the same things he is.

Des has chased hard for foran.

It is up to the club to get tuff now and use the emails that they have on Des and Greenturd. Gloves Off time.
I hope what they have is strong.

Rambofan said:
Foran has been meeting with Des in a North Shore bowling club

I call bullsh!t.

Its common knowledge it has been a golf reshoeing business.

mickqld said:
Rambofan said:

Really.Well mate with every post suggesting I am wrong,you are making yourself look more stupid than before.We all know you have had no decent first hand mail since you started posting and only rely on people like me to give you the info the Manly Daily wont.

Passionate wanna be supporter fail.

Jatz Crackers said:
Rambofan said:
Foran has been meeting with Des in a North Shore bowling club

I call bullsh!t.

Its common knowledge it has been a golf reshoeing business.

Thats funny Jatz.We both know which club it has been and why.

I hear your source has dried up a little after being associated with the "Leaking Team member" hunt.

Bwahahahahahaha

Rambofan said:
mickqld said:
Rambofan said:

Really.Well mate with every post suggesting I am wrong,you are making yourself look more stupid than before.We all know you have had no decent first hand mail since you started posting and only rely on people like me to give you the info the Manly Daily wont.

Passionate wanna be supporter fail.
But nothing you have said has happened yet, if you want to be taken serious how about telling us about the injury situation and see if that comes true

So we are losing all of foran, t Rex, Matai, lussick and snake...

There is no way that is happening lovefooty...

I agree on one thing, I'd love many to low the lid on whatever they to against des. He ****ing deserves it, even if only 20% of the conjecture is true.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4