The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So glad Foz played his 250th back at Manly. At least he gave his all, as he does in most games, and can hold his head high for his special milestone.

Be funny if it happened again.

5ceccc8b2500006000dbc5eb.png

Can’t believe we’re getting rid of our best player this year. Also walker who hasn’t been far behind foz. What a ****ing joke.
This is what you get when you try and be a "family club" along with looking after a player who hasn't played for two years, a new golden child dictating his future playing position and a few forwards overvalued.

Hard to judge until we see who comes in next year from within the club and outside, but at the moment it is not looking good from a ballplaying perspective.

Maybe the lack of ballplaying options will force a more simple uptempo directness with sharper mobile forwards come into play, interesting times ahead.

I get the feeling Des didn't get to decide this one but who knows

He seemed really cagey at the time.
I agree, Des was also cagey when asked about Schuster's performance against the Warriors.

Yeah you can deflect it off as "not wanting to pump up a young player" early in his career but i get the feeling there was more to it than that.

I agree, Des was also cagey when asked about Schuster's performance against the Warriors.

Yeah you can deflect it off as "not wanting to pump up a young player" early in his career but i get the feeling there was more to it than that.
The ever so talented Shu who is inflated with all the footy skill in the world does not need pumping up
The Sensational Shu knows just how good he is and so do the good footy judges like Benji Marshall
Who was quoted of saying that the Shu debut at 5/8 was the best ever he had seen in his long illustrious career

Since then Shu has played only a handful of games at 5/8 and once he is given the role to settle in
His talent will thrive and he be one of our best ever player

Last edited:
DCE is captaining and leading the Maroons to victory in the SOO series this year

What is Foz doing for NSW ? Is he on the bench ?
Are you defending a Manly player by disrespecting another Manly player @BOZO ?
Lawd! I’m appalled! :giggle:

If Kiwis were allowed to play origin Foz would of been ‘made for it’ and the blues could of spared us his mate Mitchell Pearce

Two year deal as opposed to from reports , just a i year extension from Manly , a bit more money , Shuster and Latu Fainu in line for the 6 role . A few factors there despite Foz really improving some of Manly 's attacking plays since his return . B T W , wonder how Latu Fainu is faring in the lower grades this season , think that he was injured early on but haven 't noticed any particular reports on his progress .

Two year deal as opposed to from reports , just a i year extension from Manly , a bit more money , Shuster and Latu Fainu in line for the 6 role . A few factors there despite Foz really improving some of Manly 's attacking plays since his return . B T W , wonder how Latu Fainu is faring in the lower grades this season , think that he was injured early on but haven 't noticed any particular reports on his progress .
Latu was good, played sg ball and was a year younger than most opponents and team mates.

Be funny if it happened again.

5ceccc8b2500006000dbc5eb.png
The Irony here is that the ones that had the audacity to question DCE's Great Character
Are the ones that Back flipped and anointed DCE unopposed as the honourable Leader of their proud State

This is indeed is a Testimony of the Amazing character of Great DCE

The moral of the story ...
Never knock a Champion as they always rise to the occasion and prove you wrong !

1654468213917.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10