The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I know this is against the trends with Schuster, but I was hoping we'd re-sign Foz and play Schuster at lock (moving Jake to prop, which is more fitting for his speed ATM).

Not gonna happen now I guess.
Yep so was I, just seems the titans deal has changed the mood.
I thought Schu when I first saw him in juniors would make a very good center myself, lock another good fit, but alas Foz is gone just hope he hasn't put the cue away for this year in the interest of self preservation.
Time will tell hopefully no more performances like last night but that may be reaching.

Yep so was I, just seems the titans deal has changed the mood.
I thought Schu when I first saw him in juniors would make a very good center myself, lock another good fit, but alas Foz is gone just hope he hasn't put the cue away for this year in the interest of self preservation.
Time will tell hopefully no more performances like last night but that may be reaching.

Next week (and I know we joke about it) will be the most important game of the year (and for some time). Because after that drubbing, it'll show where our club is at both on an individual level, and team front.

Will we stand up and show some pride, or capitulate again against another top 8 team that plays at pace.

Unfortunately, Gutherson will be salavating at the prospects of playing us ATM

Next week (and I know we joke about it) will be the most important game of the year (and for some time). Because after that drubbing, it'll show where our club is at both on an individual level, and team front.

Will we stand up and show some pride, or capitulate again against another top 8 team that plays at pace.

Unfortunately, Gutherson will be salavating at the prospects of playing us ATM
Those were the exact words everyone was saying last year before our game against the Eels .Then BOOM , you saw what happened .

A lot of people on here have said Foz has been our best player all year and we should have resigned him...

Is it more that he has been playing the house down or that the rest of the team has been inconsistent/average?!

His lateral movement in defence (as he is only getting older) is a concern for me tbh.... love the guy but happy to see the shoe given an opportunity

The interesting thing about Foran’s 250th is that he is not that far behind DCE, who at first glance, appears much more durable. I know Foz established himself a year earlier, but he practically sat out 2015. He had injury after injury at the Dogs...Yet, DCE is only 23 games ahead.

I would have expected the gap to be bigger.

The interesting thing about Foran’s 250th is that he is not that far behind DCE, who at first glance, appears much more durable. I know Foz established himself a year earlier, but he practically sat out 2015. He had injury after injury at the Dogs...Yet, DCE is only 23 games ahead.

I would have expected the gap to be bigger.
Yeah, kind of surprised me too but it says in the article since that 2011 GF, Chez has played 54 more games so effectively two more full seasons which when you look at it like that, it makes sense.

A really nice tribute which gives an idea of how widely respected Foran is in the game. And when you see him play, it's no wonder he's held in such regard.
(and good to see Choc Watmough looking well!)
A great tribute which is very much deserved from a player that reached great height and had the character and resilience to come back from his great fall

As they say you cannot keep a great man down

Because a great man has the character to rise back up again and overcome adversity

A great tribute which is very much deserved from a player that reached great height and had the character and resilience to come back from his great fall

As they say you cannot keep a great man down

Because a great man has the character to rise back up again and overcome adversity
Well said Boz

The NRL site has put up a great video as well:

What a player he has been.
Manly Media has put a great Inspirational and moving video indeed

Great tributes from great players and our great owners

It is real hair raising stuff

There will be plenty of emotion in tonights game

I have a feeling that the great Foz will celebrate his 250th game with a great win

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10