The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1. Tom Trbo
3. Dylan Walker
6. Keiran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
9. Cade Cust
14. Josh Schuster

That's a stacked spine. Kieran is worth 300-350K for a mentoring capacity alone on the young players like Cust and Schuster. Tom would benefit from not having to carry our attack and if Foran ever gets injured Schuster or Cust sub straight in. Risk vs Reward, low risk (financially), potentially premiership reward if we sign one or two good wingers
Great spine reality with Fainu I would not be banking on him being back. Cust make a very good 9 and foz in 10 games has 11 try assits

One of my favourite players to watch in his prime, but the club comes first, and I don’t think we need him. Cade Cust is going okay, and Josh Schuster is meant to be the next big thing.... it doesn’t make sense in my mind, unless Hasler sees Schuster playing elsewhere than the halves. And while I’m here... Croker is very average, and Dylan Walker should be either a centre or gone.

Yes it is. Nobody can tell the Manly captain weather to be welcoming or not.
That's just poor leadership if that's the case.. if Kieran is recruited and the captain is not welcoming he isn't setting a good example nor culture.. and i meant its not up to dce if keiran signs with manly not dces feelings about it

With the uncertainty with Fainu and some issues with our game management(even though I hate the way he left) I would actually sign him to play a Cam Smith type role at dummy half.
Has the smarts and vision as well as the kicking game,would not have to do a lot of running which would help with his injury issues and work more as a defender,allowing him to help with the organizing of the side.Would not expect him to have to do the front up defense all the time (Cam Smith seems to manage it).
Even if Fainu was back,could allow Fainu to come off the bench....

If you want Foran, shop DCE, sign Foran for 300K, Stains for 300K , Naden for 250K, and Bailey Sirro for 200K and Hoppa 250K.
No need to shop dce of we get foran for 350k... the other players you named we wont get and only naden is one id go for. Siro is meh stains has played 3 games we dont use our wingers anyway.. hoppa? Never seen him play. We need foran so dce can play his natural game.
Turbo dce foran fainu is a premiership winning spine. Add walker and suli in the centers and we look very formidable! AfB and Marty starting and big tent and keppie finding good form now.. Guac in for Thommo and waddell to bench. Thats quite a pack and backline.. if we can get naden we will be laughing..
Turbo
Naden
Walker
Suli
Garrick
Foran
Dce......

I just jizzed

p
With the uncertainty with Fainu and some issues with our game management(even though I hate the way he left) I would actually sign him to play a Cam Smith type role at dummy half.
Has the smarts and vision as well as the kicking game,would not have to do a lot of running which would help with his injury issues and work more as a defender,allowing him to help with the organizing of the side.Would not expect him to have to do the front up defense all the time (Cam Smith seems to manage it).
Even if Fainu was back,could allow Fainu to come off the bench....
But he is one of the best attacking halves in the game.. i think cust would make a fine hooker IF we got Foran. Fainu with cust off the bench.. Or cust starting playing 20 and fainu doing the last 60

No need to shop dce of we get foran for 350k... the other players you named we wont get and only naden is one id go for. Siro is meh stains has played 3 games we dont use our wingers anyway.. hoppa? Never seen him play. We need foran so dce can play his natural game.
Turbo dce foran fainu is a premiership winning spine. Add walker and suli in the centers and we look very formidable! AfB and Marty starting and big tent and keppie finding good form now.. Guac in for Thommo and waddell to bench. Thats quite a pack and backline.. if we can get naden we will be laughing..
Turbo
Naden
Walker
Suli
Garrick
Foran
Dce......

I just jizzed
Looks good.. problem is having enough the following year to extend who we want

p
But he is one of the best attacking halves in the game.. i think cust would make a fine hooker IF we got Foran. Fainu with cust off the bench.. Or cust starting playing 20 and fainu doing the last 60
I think he is the best half behind Cleary in the game,the point I am making is that he constantly breaks down with all the running required at 5/8,at dummy half he can still impact the game and would get more value in terms of games played(less running and strain on the legs,saw him make a break last game and he looked lke he was running in snow),we have enough injury prone guys and would prefer to see Cust develop at 5/8.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7