The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No doubt he is a class player.

Who would you let go to facilitate Foran is the big one?

We will soon see who Des is willing to release.
Let go of elliot jetski croker jorge Thommo leaving. Get foran and a winger.. walker goes to left center and he foran and turbo form the most lethal left edge attack in the game. Look at his stats with the bottom place dogs. He will kill it with our pack plus turbo and walker. Even keep jorge with the space foran creates he will become a try scoring machine again. Though funa can cover and is faster.

Let go of elliot jetski croker jorge Thommo leaving. Get foran and a winger.. walker goes to left center and he foran and turbo form the most lethal left edge attack in the game. Look at his stats with the bottom place dogs. He will kill it with our pack plus turbo and walker. Even keep jorge with the space foran creates he will become a try scoring machine again. Though funa can cover and is faster.
It also allows cherry to run more and play off the cusp where he is so much more effective.

Everyone wants to see DCE run but also don't want to see him get tackled with the ball, especially on 4th?? Cannot think run if he is also thinking don't get tackled, unless he has a genuine game manager and reliable kicking option from his other half

I would bring Foran back, but in a completely different way...
I would add him on as a trainer/waterboy, which i feel he would excel...
Working in with the halves, particularly Cust who has many similar attributes and learn from 1 of the most direct halves to play the game.
Also run the water and pass messages gameday where I reckon his revs and in inspiration would lift the players while Des is in the grandstand....I will say T Rex only ever fired at 100% when driven by Foran, who seems to have a way of getting the best out of players with his great footy knowledge iced by his tenacious spirit.
As fans, we have a right to still be dirty at his exit, but flipping the coin he was integral in Manly's Golden era...and I have NO doubt, if he came back in a training capacity and it helped Manly achieve great results, the same fans pi+"ed at him today, would be very happy he was back.

Last edited:
Can’t remember him ever having anything good to say about Manly, Des etc. he has sung the praises of the likes of parra and the Dalai arfur but has only dissed the Manly club. He would have to show some sort of remorse before I would want him at the club

Schuster.

1. Tom Trbo
3. Dylan Walker
6. Keiran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
9. Cade Cust
14. Josh Schuster

That's a stacked spine. Kieran is worth 300-350K for a mentoring capacity alone on the young players like Cust and Schuster. Tom would benefit from not having to carry our attack and if Foran ever gets injured Schuster or Cust sub straight in. Risk vs Reward, low risk (financially), potentially premiership reward if we sign one or two good wingers

I would bring Foran back, but in a completely different way...
I would add him on as a trainer/waterboy, which i feel he would excel...
Working in with the halves, particularly Cust who has many similar attributes and learn from 1 of the most direct halves to play the game.
Also run the water and pass messages gameday where I reckon his revs and in inspiration would lift the players while Des is in the grandstand....I will say T Rex only ever fired at 100% when driven by Foran, who seems to have a way of getting the best out of players with his great footy knowledge iced by his tenacious spirit.
As fans, we have a right to still be dirty at his exit, but flipping the coin he was integral in Manly's Golden era...and I have NO doubt, if he came back in a training capacity and it helped Manly achieve great results, the same fans pi+"ed at him today, would be very happy he was back.

I'm not sure he would jump at the chance of going from a million a year .. to sandwiches and a coke running the water ...

I'm not sure he would jump at the chance of going from a million a year .. to sandwiches and a coke running the water ...
I think your WAAAAY off the mark in dollars and in fact he will be closer to $300,000 than 1 million next contract.
Also with the body more knocked around than a golf ball , just maybe this avenue could give him a long term career still inside footy, rather than playing busted and needing needles every day to struggle for what ...1-2 more seasons with a possible more games off field than on ??
It maybe an enjoyable option as the foran I see these days plays busted and for much part does not seem to enjoy carrying that struggling battered body into battle like he once did.
Though there are (trade) talks going on atm ??

Last edited:
Foran looking at $2 million pay cut in new deal
And it won’t be with the Bulldogs.

Bulldogs veteran Kieran Foran could be set to take a 70 per cent pay cut in order to play on for a further three seasons, while a multi-year deal won’t be offered by Canterbury, reports The Daily Telegraph.

The luckless five-eighth would be set to cut over $2 million in order to confirm his stay in the NRL for multiple seasons, with the out-of-contract Bulldog already rejecting a one-year deal to remain at Belmore.

The Bulldogs had offered Foran a base $300,000 contract, with the offer now removed from the negotiating table as the 30-year-old seeks a longer stay.

Foran’s current contract is set to expire at the end of the 2020 season after being paid $1 million for the past three seasons with the Bulldogs.

Entering the twilight of his career, Foran is set to face a pay cut and have his name written into the books at an estimated $300,000 to $350,000 per season.

While age is a concern for any potential takers, it’s Foran’s unlucky run with injuries that will shape his chances of securing the best deal possible.

Having played just 37 of a possible 62 games since joining the Bulldogs, Foran has struggled to string together a long-run of matches at Belmore.

While the injuries remain in question, his form does not. Foran has managed to score two tries and assist 10 in his 11 matches this season, also adding two linebreaks and 12 linebreak assists.

The Knights, Tigers and Sea Eagles have all been rumoured to be chasing Foran’s signature, with the latter eager to reunite the five-eighth with Des Hasler.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7