The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People throwing mud has Foran saying he disrespected our club.

Need i remind fellow Silvertails how Des treated us during 2011?

Water under the bridge.
Before we throw mud we should take a good look at all of our selves
as we have all had our weak moments and those weak moments should not defy our overall strengths .

Foran said that he should be over his injuries by next year

1594946669478.png

I am crook at the moment, which may explain why I’m about to to say what I’m about to say, because I haven’t thought it or said it for years, I would actually take him back

If the Dogs are offering 400, we may be able to entice him for something beginning with 3, and that gets me interested

When he is on the park, he has been looking closer to his old self, form has improved ten fold over what he has dished up the last few years

Risk wise, Cust has been extended and offers good cover if the inevitable injury does occur, so we aren’t left high and dry in that spot, and the big plus, is that he and DCE are a proven combo that have produced together and compliment each other well

Won’t be distraught if nothing comes of it, but it does intrigue me

Last edited:
I am crook at the moment, which may explain why I’m about to to say what I’m about to say, because I haven’t thought it or said it for years, I would actually take him back

If the Dogs are offering 400, we may be able to entice him for something beginning with 3, and that gets me interested

When he is ok the park, he has been looking closer to his old self, form has improved ten fold over what he has fished up the last few years

Risk wise, Cust has been extended and offers good cover if the inevitable injury does occur, so we aren’t left high and dry in that spot, and the big plus, is that he and DCE are a proven combo that have produced together and compliment each other well

Just another angle on what you have posted KE, which all makes perfect sense btw...
IF Foran came back on that 1-2 year deal at a value price....Cust would benefit immediately, as there would be NO better tutor for his style of play than Foran himself...his guidance could add plenty to Cust who I have no doubt would improve as a player, which is a Massive benefit to all and Cust has a few similar attributes to Foran so is a win/win imo.

Nothing would piss Eels and Dogs fans off more than if Foz came back to Manly on the cheap, had a good run with injuries and helped us to a premiership. While the “good run with injuries” part might be a long shot, I reckon it’s worth a go if the price is right. No doubt Des is the one who could get the best out of him.

If Foran signs, 2021 team doesn't look so bad:

Turbo
Funa/Hopoate (If he doesnt go on Mormon mission)
Walker
Suli
Garrick
Foran
DCE
AFB
Fainu
Taupau
Waddell
Siro
Jake

Schuster
Keppie
Sipley
B Turbo

Reserves
Parker
Taufua
Sipley
Paseka
Miski
Goweiski
Your 1, 3, 6, 9, 11 (and possibly 2) are all injury prone.

When he is on the park, he has been looking closer to his old self, form has improved ten fold over what he has dished up the last few years

Well said feathered friend and get well soon

If Foran signs, 2021 team doesn't look so bad:

Turbo
Funa/Hopoate (If he doesnt go on Mormon mission)
Walker
Suli
Garrick
Foran
DCE
AFB
Fainu
Taupau
Waddell
Siro
Jake

Schuster
Keppie
Sipley
B Turbo

Reserves
Parker
Taufua
Sipley
Paseka
Miski
Goweiski
i think that side looks great. Want be too long til you see schuster own that back row position. He will give us that ball playing back rower we have missed since Gifty. Jake ok, but Schuster has genuine ball playing skills and is a big boy still growing. I also see Ben hoping filling out and being an excellent interchange to replace jetski. Will be able to cover back row and centre/wing

Oh, and young hoppa. He will be a machine, he has awesome leg drive and speed, plus he will be a genuine full back cover. Looks good going forward. I hope we sign foran for 2 year deal

Just another angle on what you have posted KE, which all makes perfect sense btw...
IF Foran came back on that 1-2 year deal at a value price....Cust would benefit immediately, as there would be NO better tutor for his style of play than Foran himself...his guidance could add plenty to Cust who I have no doubt would improve as a player, which is a Massive benefit to all and Cust has a few similar attributes to Foran so is a win/win imo.
I like the view that you have from your positive angle .
There are many positives there for sure

What ever came of the Foran - hayson betting scandel and the reports Foran was throwing matches for cash?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8