The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well if the article is correct and des does indeed want Keiran back here.. maybe he sees Cust as the number 14 going forward
I was a big Cust fan early on but really see him as an excellent 14 option now... has skills and is a decent tackler but personally I think he needs tired players around him to stand out... if foz could get right (BIG IF) then it would be pretty awesome to push Walkz back to centre move Suli to wing and get rid of Garrick (and possibly Jorge) for Funa or Hopoate... also means we have good cover for Turbo (walkz to 1 and Suli back to 3)

I was a big Cust fan early on but really see him as an excellent 14 option now... has skills and is a decent tackler but personally I think he needs tired players around him to stand out... if foz could get right (BIG IF) then it would be pretty awesome to push Walkz back to centre move Suli to wing and get rid of Garrick (and possibly Jorge) for Funa or Hopoate... also means we have good cover for Turbo (walkz to 1 and Suli back to 3)
Yeah u make a good point.. I don't think suli is a winger but, don't know if he'd be any better than jorgey under the high ball. But would be happy for walkz to go back to center in place of Parker, and Hopoate come in for Garrick or jorge

Yes!!

Give him a two year deal des. Worth it for leadership and tutoring alone. Cust and Schuster could really suit someone like him guiding them and if he manages to stay ok with fitness he will save dce's career.

Foran baggage doesn't concern any of you? He pretty well acted like a little prick when he left us which has put the club in the position we have today with DCE on stupid money.
I believe DCE was up for 800k contract originally when the club decided Foran was the man only for his parra announcement to force Our hand in the lifetime DCE diamond deal that so many hate...

He may need a bell boy to carry the bags if he does return?

Foran baggage doesn't concern any of you? He pretty well acted like a little prick when he left us which has put the club in the position we have today with DCE on stupid money.
I believe DCE was up for 800k contract originally when the club decided Foran was the man only for his parra announcement to force Our hand in the lifetime DCE diamond deal that so many hate...

Do any of us really know the real story? Foran was my favourite player before he left us and became Reek (yes game of thrones reek) even made a meme about it! Perhaps it was the club who should of realised how close those boys were and could of handled things differently.. i dunno mate all i know is foran will make our side a premiership threat for real and we can have a halves pairing of walker and suli. Plus dce with alot less pressure will start to play like he should. Oh and dont get me started on the turbo foran combo :) a 2 year deal to me sounds really good and to be honest we need him. We can let go of croker keep cust as a back up and let foran school the younger guys coming through. Its been a long few years for him he seems to have matured well. I hope we get him... end of the day feathered friend look what Des did to us.... yet here he is and i love him! Don't you? ;)

Ps im pretty damn excited i really hope this happens.

Yes!!

Give him a two year deal des. Worth it for leadership and tutoring alone. Cust and Schuster could really suit someone like him guiding them and if he manages to stay ok with fitness he will save dce's career.
Im with you... bring back the Foz and we can start up the Kieran Forum thread again... ohh happy days ahead

report...

des wants Foz but foz is going ummm ahhh errr ummm ahhh ok lets shake on it but only when you release all your other 5/8's so I'm the only one at Manly and when you do that I can yell "PSYCHE! lol @ Manly".. ha ha I'm staying at the dogs karma karma karma karma

Just throw money at Burton to play 7 so our captain has some time and space to do what he is best at...running the ball.

Oh yeah I forgot...we don't have that kind of money coz we locked it up for the next 6 years. Stupid me.

If Tom doesn't outgrow his hammy problems AND one of our up and comers don't fill the game-management role we won't win nought.

Do any of us really know the real story? Foran was my favourite player before he left us and became Reek (yes game of thrones reek) even made a meme about it! Perhaps it was the club who should of realised how close those boys were and could of handled things differently.. i dunno mate all i know is foran will make our side a premiership threat for real and we can have a halves pairing of walker and suli. Plus dce with alot less pressure will start to play like he should. Oh and dont get me started on the turbo foran combo :) a 2 year deal to me sounds really good and to be honest we need him. We can let go of croker keep cust as a back up and let foran school the younger guys coming through. Its been a long few years for him he seems to have matured well. I hope we get him... end of the day feathered friend look what Des did to us.... yet here he is and i love him! Don't you? ;)

Ps im pretty damn excited i really hope this happens.
Look id love to have him back. 100%. Just as des was forgiven by those on here so would he no doubt.

How could you??? Think about all the mothers that are supporters of the club, the mothers of players at the club.. It's 2020 how dare you label someone in that category. I see my post has been deleted, seems to me u can dish it out but can't cop it. No big boy pants today? Plz go ahead and block me.. I'll do the same. Nonsense

Thats one of the deals cherry was involved in that shat all over the club
Foran and cherry have both acted like little prats but foran is dog man and cherry a saint
Green sat it out and is a dog man, cherry was justified for also sitting it out. Saint again
I dont get it. I just dont get it
And then theres des saint, des dog and des saintly again

FMD i love some good fickle when its funny, but serious fickle is well just another F word

We can't get young Tommy's injuries under control. Why would we have any luck with ancient before his time Foran for whom we could all see these injuries coming when he was charging at the line with no regard for his little body back when he was still in short pants?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8