The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wise words indeed.

Good to see you've forgiven any off games DCE has had and Paseka for not ripping in like you'd prefer.

Good one! A+ to you.
He may have - I haven't - the pair of them need to take a good look at themselves. So much talent & potential delivering so little.

He has had a lot of time off the field with injuries but he's undoubtedly still got something to offer.
The Dogs look so much better when he's on the park.

Just for people's information.....

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 6.50.11 pm.png

Dont bother its a childish attempt to mock me because iv been saying dce has been rubbish all year and now his biggest fan boy has just caught up to the rest of us
I just call things the way I see them mate - not taking sides - DCE has been sheite & Pussy needs to justify why Des keeps picking him. He's offers absolutely nothing. Not even reserve grade to my thinking.

Looking back on it, knowing everything we now know about Foran's struggles with depression and expectation (that he kept hidden for years), surely there's room for a little understanding from Manly fans. He gave a lot and achieved a lot for our club. He's been through the wars, personally and professionally. I hope and believe he's in a better place right now. And whether he ever comes back to Manly or not, I wish him well.

The only question is what do the Penn's want.
I doubt they will want Foran back, in a business /risk sense and for what he did before and after leaving.
To not put in during a game is really hard to forgive, then to mislead the club that he was going to re-sign up-to the point DCE was told to and did sign elsewhere to then say I signed with Parra months ago, now you have no halves? . I can't see Penn saying THIS is the guy I need on the payroll.

I think we should win at all costs. We got Des back so I don't see an issue in getting Foran back at all! All would be forgiven and we should move on and try win another premiership. I guarantee every player and coaching staff would love to have Foran in our side. I think Foran or Burton are the best solutions to our weakness! With Fainu back and the emergence of Schuster, Hoppa and Olokoatu aswell as Cust and Funa getting great game time this year I reckon we are sweet IF we get one of these guys and we should do whatever it takes to make it happen. If that means we have to let go Metcalfe, Sipley and/ or a Waddell then so be it!
Obviously Elliott, Levi and Thommo should be gone too.

I think we should win at all costs. We got Des back so I don't see an issue in getting Foran back at all! All would be forgiven and we should move on and try win another premiership. I guarantee every player and coaching staff would love to have Foran in our side. I think Foran or Burton are the best solutions to our weakness! With Fainu back and the emergence of Schuster, Hoppa and Olokoatu aswell as Cust and Funa getting great game time this year I reckon we are sweet IF we get one of these guys and we should do whatever it takes to make it happen. If that means we have to let go Metcalfe, Sipley and/ or a Waddell then so be it!
Obviously Elliott, Levi and Thommo should be gone too.
Get Foran. Barrett only offering one year deal anyway and not going to win anything with current dogs side. I suspect Barrett will bring Burton over to dogs in 2022

I did.

Good to see Meaney back playing where he did all his damage in the NSW cup and U20s.
Georgallis seems to have some idea.
I thought he was off and broken. Once he comes back ill look forward to watching you pretend you dont love him. The guys one of the best halves in the game easy and for 500k its a steal

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8