The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like a lot of speculation to me.
'Foran great mates with DCE?' Since when? Does anyone know if DCE was at Foran's wedding?
I can remember in 2015 Foran pushing DCE out of the way on the field. Foran and his possy clearly ostracising DCE with their body language, it was very evident.
Dce would have had to send a telegram from the nz tour.

Good player, once great, and we got much better strength and conditioning coaches back at the club in Donny Singe and Matty Ballin (soon), so may keep him more fit.

Fiz doesn't lack fitness, his cartilage and damaged bone structures can not be helped by diet and exercise sadly.

3 Clubs' medicos and physios would have worked tirelessly on him but he still only managed a few months on the field.

Watching him last year it was obvious to the Commentators that he stopped running as soon as he could flick the ball on.

Hopefully Manly take a season or two to review his game time effectiveness.

We had Matai and Snake unable to get their bodies to respond to treatment and don't need to burden our reduced Cap any further in 2019 :wait:

Des can mentor him off field, on his own time if he wants :speechless:

Fiz doesn't lack fitness, his cartilage and damaged bone structures can not be helped by diet and exercise sadly.

3 Clubs' medicos and physios would have worked tirelessly on him but he still only managed a few months on the field.

Watching him last year it was obvious to the Commentators that he stopped running as soon as he could flick the ball on.

Hopefully Manly take a season or two to review his game time effectiveness.

We had Matai and Snake unable to get their bodies to respond to treatment and don't need to burden our reduced Cap any further in 2019 :wait:

Des can mentor him off field, on his own time if he wants :speechless:
Got to admit I didn’t see much of him in 2018, and certainly aren’t up to date on his injuries. I thought it was his fitness mainly and just a few unlucky injuries here and there, but that changes everything seeing it’s an ongoing injury. In that case, if he’s like Hodkinson, he may only prove an ok backup, so I’m out

Eddie Hayson anybody?

Bloody hell, some have nostalgic glasses on and forget that nightmare of a situation.

1. Body - broken
2. Hayson/match fixing
3. Screwed us with the contract negotiations stringing along

I really hope his mental health is back on track and he is in a good place, but no goodam way we should entertain having him back.

DES Hasler wants to get his 2011 premiership-winning five-eighth Kieran Foran back home to the Sea Eagles.

It’s just a matter of finding the money.

Manly don’t have a penny to spend in their 2019 salary cap, which is $400,000 less than rival clubs as a penalty for being sprung last year rorting third-party agreements.

Foran is on more than $1 million a season at the Bulldogs for another two years. He joined Canterbury specifically to play under Hasler, who was sacked before he got there.

The Sunday Telegraph understands the Bulldogs would release Foran and even contribute significantly to his salary if he wants to join Manly, leaving Hasler to find about $500,000.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...n/news-story/e54cbcfc1296bae284526f94262364a4

Eleven dislikes and still counting .... talk about shoot the messenger ......

DES Hasler wants to get his 2011 premiership-winning five-eighth Kieran Foran back home to the Sea Eagles.

It’s just a matter of finding the money.

Manly don’t have a penny to spend in their 2019 salary cap, which is $400,000 less than rival clubs as a penalty for being sprung last year rorting third-party agreements.

Foran is on more than $1 million a season at the Bulldogs for another two years. He joined Canterbury specifically to play under Hasler, who was sacked before he got there.

The Sunday Telegraph understands the Bulldogs would release Foran and even contribute significantly to his salary if he wants to join Manly, leaving Hasler to find about $500,000.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...n/news-story/e54cbcfc1296bae284526f94262364a4

you left out the line from the article:

'The Kiwi five-eighth is now 28 and has had a tough few years with injuries. Yet he will start pre-season training in two weeks with a healthy body for the first time in three years.'

the same thing has been written about him in the pre season at parra, at the warriors & also last year at the dogs

He was that good I’d give him a shot- such a talent even 1-2 season is worth a shot....simply not s long term deal...had a few tonight but this bloke was up with BK & the Stewart boys in our success

With your Managers cap on would you risk a spot in your 30 and pay upwards of $500k for him given his past 3 years ? .... he might come good but the downside is too big for me ....

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8