The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would take him back in a heartbeat if true that Dogs are willing to cough up 50%.
The guy went through a rough patch mentally ,seems like he is on the other side now.Good on him.
This guy playing busted and at half strength will provide way more quality than half the cats with no will to win we had out there last year.

As I would imagine with most aging players transferred (hopefully) I expect we would get a fitness to play clearance from the NRL medico as insurance should a medical retirement for new injuries occur.

Just so everyone knows. The problem with Foren is his feet. Hence why we walks in a pidgeon like fashion and like an old man. They are stuffed. My source, his podiatrist.
I was ridiculed when I gave the mail on Maguire and his discussions with Manly back in July and to only be proven right. Foran is ok mentally, shoulders ok, but bad feet affecting body mechanics from feet to hamstrings. Take or leave it.
Go Manly, f*ck I love this club.

Wait up, I just re-read your entire "Michael Maguire update' thread and no one ridiculed you at all. In fact your opening comment got 27 informative ratings and 3 like ratings.

I'm not bringing this up to do some 'stop making things up' post but I think it's important that if people want to share some 'inside' info on here....that they feel comfortable doing it. I can't see anyone ridiculing you at all. People were appreciative of you posting that, as was I!

Now.... if I've gotten the wrong thread then lol @ me.

Also in that thread you asked not to be asked about your source. I think in your post above, you just gave it away *cough*

Anyway... have a great day. :)

Even a half fit Foran knows how to hold a team together so they don't give up 18+ plus points in the last 7 minutes and lose games and embarrass the club.

Remember when we got Ben Kennedy it was as much about instilling a certain culture than of anything else.

Plus as we all know Manly's only successful coaches come from within Manly.

Wally O'Connell & Arko taught Stanton and Fulton, Fulton taught Des and Tooves. Des taught Kite. Who wouldn't think Des can't teach Foran & DCE.

Get Foran back into the Manly fold now.

Fun fact: Foran is 1.391781 years younger than DCE.
Not physically :shake:

Chez is our fittest whilst Fiz has no hamstring, bad shoulder, turf toes and stiff knees :cool:

The few games he managed to play this year had him just pass, no more running into the line :rolleyes:

Wasting a spot in the Top 30 on a player who like Snake did, be sitting on the sidelines is ludicrous :wait:

Last edited:
I’d definitely bring Foz home. At a reduced rate of course. He’s my favourite player & I certainly can’t watch him playing for somebody else. Besides, when he is fit...he’s better than Elgey, Hoddo & Crocker put together. Not to mention a Manly Premiership winner.
Broken bones n’all!
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnly!
I can’t wait for Round 1!

A few points:

1. Let’s hope it’s just the inevitable media speculation;
2. Who can forget his ‘dogging it’ during the first half of the 2015 season? Remember the Canberra game in Albury? I’m sure Scott Penn remembers it. I think Greg Alexander’s comments (during that game) were directed specifically at Foran, who clearly wasn’t trying; and
3. His domestic situation is never more than a heartbeat away from another implosion.

In short, ‘no thank you’ to Foran. But it’s never up to us, is it?

Last edited:
Its easy to get caught up in the nostalgia of it and I almost convinced myself that Foz was never going to play well for anyone other than manly. Then I remembered the last time he played here there was a split through the middle of the playing group, hayson the grub was hanging around and we were being looked at for match fixing. Foz possibly brings a bad culture with him. We can't risk that

I posted this mini essay elsewhere but I think some on here may agree so thought to copy it.

Sounds very much like a speculative article, so I’ll give it no weight, although if something like this were to happen, for little money, then maybe. If he could keep his deal to be 500K or less for next season and, if extended, the same for then onwards, I don’t really see why not. Be a meme for the first few months but if it works it’d be manly laughing. Good player, once great, and we got much better strength and conditioning coaches back at the club in Donny Singe and Matty Ballin (soon), so may keep him more fit.

Needs his confidence again, although very risky, but I’d take that risk for a spine of Tom Trbojevic, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans and Apisai Koroisau. One year deal and if he fails just give it to Elgey.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8