The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck today Kieran. Hopefully this is the start of a very good run for you, and your life turns around.

I was absolutely filthy when he left us, but what is under the bridge, is under the bridge.

Hope he becomes, happy, healthy & grounded. Unfortunately, as much as I hated the situation when he left, he was a Manly legend and Premiership 5/8. After Bozo, (I say Lyon - 40-0 - probably not AS good as Foran) & Cliffy, maybe the 3rd best 5/8 in the clubs history in my opinion.

I know people will say Lyon is a centre, but he excelled at 5/8 the year we won the premiership.
Nice post Ryan, beautiful actually. Foz was my favourite & I can't watch the guy run around with another club. I've got a question for you. Would you take him back if circumstances permitted?

IMG_2379.jpg

Good luck today Kieran. Hopefully this is the start of a very good run for you, and your life turns around.

I was absolutely filthy when he left us, but what is under the bridge, is under the bridge.

Hope he becomes, happy, healthy & grounded. Unfortunately, as much as I hated the situation when he left, he was a Manly legend and Premiership 5/8. After Bozo, (I say Lyon - 40-0 - probably not AS good as Foran) & Cliffy, maybe the 3rd best 5/8 in the clubs history in my opinion.

I know people will say Lyon is a centre, but he excelled at 5/8 the year we won the premiership.
KISS.OF.DEATH RIGHT THERE.

Nice post Ryan, beautiful actually. Foz was my favourite & I can't watch the guy run around with another club. I've got a question for you. Would you take him back if circumstances permitted?

Yes, 100%.
Same as Des.

I may have put the ball on the tee when he left, but that was more so out of disappointment, anger & frustration, because like you, I loved the guy.

Last year or two, I've learned to be more open minded.

As they just said on Fox - Depression, drugs, broken relationships - and at that age. I feel for him. His playing footy (and the rest of the team) actually got me through the deaths of my Dad and brother 3 weeks apart.

I actually wrote a letter to the club about that those years ago, and I was told it was read out to the players !

If Kierans hamstring is chronic as many on here believe ..... how long do you think it will take Greenslime to approve a medical retirement

Unfortunately, as much as I hated the situation when he left, he was a Manly legend and Premiership 5/8. After Bozo, (I say Lyon - 40-0 - probably not AS good as Foran) & Cliffy, maybe the 3rd best 5/8 in the clubs history in my opinion.

Better 5/8's than Kevin Foreign in Manly history

Wally O'Connell
Ian Martin
Alan Thompson
Bozo Fulton
Cliffy Lyons
Jamie Lyon
Dylan Walker

Sad to see him have to pull out, but did anyone else think he looked a little too bulky when he was warming up? I'm not sure I've ever seen him that big before.
Also had to chuckle during his pre-game interview/fluff piece when he said that even though he was only there for half a year and managed to play a total of nine matches, he really did feel like he'd taken his game to "another level" at Parramatta.:)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8