The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the second week in a row weirdler is making the case for Brisbane being a better place for foran than NZ "because it will be closer to his family."

This is a ridiculous argument. Nz and Brisbane are equally as difficult to get to from Sydney.

Even when he was at Parra, Fiz chose to live up on the Central Coast.

He should play for the Knights or just quit and get his mental state attended to @:cool:

I'm wondering why we care anymore who he plays for. This will be year two since he left - maybe we should move on?

No round three for Foran

I’ve got some bad news for Warriors fans – you can forget about Kieran Foran coming back in round three.

Suspended for the first two weeks of the season by the NRL, I’m hearing Foran is still having a lot of problems with his troublesome shoulder.

I’ve been told it could be six to eight rounds before Foran feels enough confidence in the injury to take the field.

The injury hit Foran early in his stint with Parramatta last year before he ultimately walked out on the club for personal reasons.

The injury has taken a lot longer than anticipated to come good and the Warriors won’t risk Foran until he is 100 per cent ready to go.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/moles...d=838521237819150336&adbpl=tw&adbpr=236216311

No round three for Foran

I’ve got some bad news for Warriors fans – you can forget about Kieran Foran coming back in round three.

Suspended for the first two weeks of the season by the NRL, I’m hearing Foran is still having a lot of problems with his troublesome shoulder.

I’ve been told it could be six to eight rounds before Foran feels enough confidence in the injury to take the field.

The injury hit Foran early in his stint with Parramatta last year before he ultimately walked out on the club for personal reasons.

The injury has taken a lot longer than anticipated to come good and the Warriors won’t risk Foran until he is 100 per cent ready to go.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/moles...d=838521237819150336&adbpl=tw&adbpr=236216311

Ok, call me cynical, but...either the NRL have had a quiet word about keeping him out a bit longer (due to the backlash over the weak suspension), or he's off the rails in his personal life again and they need to keep that on the down-low...?

Aww.

If he still played for parra, todd would invent some rule about giving them the two points until foran's shoulder is fully healed and can come back. so as not to hurt the fans or players feelings.

Hey ned urated my kieran foran post a dummy spit ,funny that when just last week i posted about keiran foran saying i think we put to much emphasis on keiran forans post an got a trophy an post winner.Ned its the same forum ,talking about being of the pace mate.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12