The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was the real reason he didn't play against the dragons not the hamstring

Kieran Foran has phone seized by NSW Police

Warriors managing director Jim Doyle told NZME that he wasn't concerned about the incident.

"We recently spent more than seven hours meeting with the NRL integrity unit who went through all of Kieran's bank statements, phone records and betting accounts, and he was cleared," Doyle told NZME.

"I can guarantee that if Kieran was involved in anything, he would not have been registered to play. I have spoken to the NRL and nothing has changed from their point of view.

"There is an ongoing investigation into Eddie Hayson, and Kieran has been questioned by association.

"It's a random thing that every now and again might happen. They asked him a few questions and took his phone."

Foran was involved in a number of off field issues last year, some concerning his gambling activities and also his relationship with former Sydney brothel owner Eddie Hayson.

Last year Hayson was reported to be a person of interest as NSW police looked into suspicious betting in three NRL matches. Hayson denied any wrongdoing and welcomed an investigation into match-fixing.

Foran and Hayson have been close for about a decade and were pictured gambling together in Gosford in August.

When Foran was rushed to hospital in 2016 after overdosing on prescription medication, Hayson later said his friend may not have been alive if he wasn't there to help him through such a turbulent period.

Foran said last September he was "happy to pull the pin" on his relationship with Hayson if the NRL needed him to and he is said to have made some progress with the competition's integrity unit.

Foran is expected to have his phone returned to him soon.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/91116753/kieran-foran-has-phone-seized-by-nsw-police

Glad hes back actually. Wished hell on him when he signed with Parra. Didn't get my wish but God I got close. Lost everything and more. Can go back to liking him now that he's not with the scum. Welcome back foz
You sound like the sort of person that would forgive the Knoughts for having performance enhanced players in their '97 premiership team.

Or the Squall, for deliberately cheating the salary cap for 4+ seasons.

You sound like the sort of person that would forgive the Knoughts for having performance enhanced players in their '97 premiership team.

Or the Squall, for deliberately cheating the salary cap for 4+ seasons.
Yes, but none of the Knights or the Mexicans was a Manly premiership winner! I bet you loved him in October 2011!

Yes.

However he had already given indications of the problem he became, in contract negotiations at the end of 2009.

He backed it up when Hasler left, with his soap opera tactics of whether he should follow him out the door to Belmore.

Then he dogged his way through the early stages of the 2015 season. Even Greg Alexander said at one point that he didn't appear to be trying, vs Canberra in Albury.

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Please don't insult Ian Martin he was one of our best lock/ 5/8!

I'm referring to playing ability, not personal issues here. Foran at his best is an outstanding five eighth. We've seen that. Martin was an outstanding five eighth. Both were tough as teak on the field. Its just that we get caught up in Forans personal issues and failure to get back on the field. He's an emotional cripple. But he is a good footballer when he can get his mind onto it

Yes.

However he had already given indications of the problem he became, in contract negotiations at the end of 2009.

He backed it up when Hasler left, with his soap opera tactics of whether he should him out the door to Belmore.

Then he dogged his way through the early stages of the 2015 season. Even Greg Alexander said at one point that he didn't appear to be trying, vs Canberra in Albury.

Anyone else?
I too hated the circus that was his contract negotiations and I believe that he and a few other players eventually became a cancer to the team.

I hated him when he left but it's been a couple of years now and i can't forget that he was a crowd favourite (including mine) for a long time. He's gone through a lot of **** (yes, all self-inflicted) and it might be time to forgive and forget?

I too hated the circus that was his contract negotiations and I believe that he and a few other players eventually became a cancer to the team.

I hated him when he left but it's been a couple of years now and i can't forget that he was a crowd favourite (including mine) for a long time. He's gone through a lot of **** (yes, all self-inflicted) and it might be time to forgive and forget?

Yeah nah X 2

Parra fans not too happy with Arthur.

6. Geoff Toovey revealed last year that Foran has had mental issues from his first year in first grade and that he had to be institutionalized in most of the off seasons he had been in first grade , he also revealed that most of the times Foran missed games was due to he needing to be institutionalized for his mental problems and that the club would cover it up and say he was injured .
BA was assistant at manly and would have known this yet he signed this Fruit loop to the club anyway , why would a coach bring such a player to the club ?
He also knew that Choc was damaged goods so why did he bring him to the club ?

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/what-has-changed-since-ba-has-been-coach

Didn't watch the game today but I see he scored a meaty. How did he go ??
For being out of the game for so long he did very well. When his heart and head is in it he is one of the best halves still in the game. Would still love the old keiran back at Manly. Would hate to see him at dogs

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, how much would he command on the open market? It would obviously be at reduced rate, but how much would that be exactly?

I think we've moved on from this guy

For me mate depends on the price.

I've moved on but don't hate him for choosing another club.

If we were to get him at a reduced rate. Say 700,000 I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Green is solid. But their combination was one of the best.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6