The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No idea, I only ever saw it mentioned around the internet rumour mills, nowhere official. Only stuff I remember reading in the papers about Foran's meltdown was the gambling, Eddie Hayson etc stuff.

I just hope the incident is dealt with in the same manner as an abusive call to any male journalist would be treated.

To emphasis that it was to a female journalist I believe would go against everything that Rebbecca Wilson attempted to do in her career, and that was to be seen and treated as a sports journalist first and foremost.

might be what fired Foran up if true.

Would have to think it was something like that

Thing is though, when Kyle and Jackie O aired that rumour on radio, they pretty quickly got a letter from Foran's lawyers and had to retract the allegation and apologise on air.

You'd think if the same rumour had been published in the papers, the same uproar, retraction, apology would've happened.

I read she was behind the myth of Brett Stewart being the father of Foran's child. Is this true (of her) or just internet conjecture???

I heard the same.
I still havent read exactly what Foran alledgedly said to her, but if the above is true, Im sure I dont give a **** what Foran did or didnt say.

I just hope the incident is dealt with in the same manner as an abusive call to any male journalist would be treated.

To emphasis that it was to a female journalist I believe would go against everything that Rebbecca Wilson attempted to do in her career, and that was to be seen and treated as a sports journalist first and foremost.

Totally agree. As a woman who hates all the affirmative action crap, I think Catharine Lumby's response was a bit over the top. But if threats were made to anyone - male, female, journalist, photographer, referee, publican - that were serious enough that the cops were involved - it should be dealt with accordingly.

The paternity thing is bs. It is the same rumour that was around in the 90s about our captain and a certain winger. That was total crap put about by knockers wanting to destabilize manly. I think we need to accept that relationship breakdowns and bad behaviour happen, and that journos will report it. Sometimes they get it wrong too, but gossip isn't worth it.

The paternity thing is bs. It is the same rumour that was around in the 90s about our captain and a certain winger. That was total crap put about by knockers wanting to destabilize manly. I think we need to accept that relationship breakdowns and bad behaviour happen, and that journos will report it. Sometimes they get it wrong too, but gossip isn't worth it.

Agreed. I said it at the time - there will be three sides to the break-up story: his, hers, and the truth.

It just seems like an odd suggestion that he was lashing out at Rebecca Wilson over that rumour, when it was Jackie O who actually stated it publicly. Aside from that, I only remember seeing it mentioned on twitter, league unlimited etc - the usual suspects.

There WERE other players tweeting her to lay off Foran when the papers were running stories about his gambling losses, being out and about with Hayson instead of at rehab etc.

Sweet...a journo that has been around forever should know this old bs story, and leave well enough alone.

Foran, more get out jail free cards than exist in a Monopoly game.

But no doubt about it for what transpired last year ( wether those actions we right or wrong) being able to play again in round 3 just doesn't sit with me.

But as we know , Greenslime has a plan, so let's just wipe that under the carpet shall we!

But as we know , Greenslime has a plan, so let's just wipe that under the carpet shall we!

todd.jpg

Never fear....Todd's got this !!

Just a reminder to everyone that you cannot be sued for the slander of a dead person but if the slander offends their family it could be possible for family members to sue.

De mortuis nil nisi bonum. "Speak no ill of the dead." I don't really know Latin (Wikipedia is a help to the pig-ignorant like me). The lady has died and can't speak for herself, her poor family is still greiving, maybe we can draw a line through this one.

De mortuis nil nisi bonum. "Speak no ill of the dead." I don't really know Latin (Wikipedia is a help to the pig-ignorant like me). The lady has died and can't speak for herself, her poor family is still greiving, maybe we can draw a line through this one.

Tell that to the Stewart and Mannah family

While I don't want to appear to be standing up for Foran here, does anyone else get the feeling that someone (possibly Wilson's husband) has sour grapes about Foran being cleared to play and is doing this (reporting it to the NRL and trying to stop him playing) simply out of spite?

Look, I do agree that if he did do it then it was not a good thing to do, though I don't think her dying of cancer should be relevant because she did keep it quiet with only family and close friends knowing, and I doubt Foran fell into either category.

Careful what you say boys the News Ltd hacks watch this place constantly.

We need to do the whole " start a rumour" deal and set the bastards up!!

But needs to be sneaky, lots of PM's to kick it off, probably best done later in the year when player negotiations are under way.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10