The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I just looked at that user guide you posted back in 2015 a couple of hours ago....and here you are! Maybe it's like the magic lamp: "Read the user guide and tajhay appears!"

Appears to do what though is still unknown.

:giggle:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11805202

Kieran Foran opens up on Warriors arrival

Warriors five-eighth Kieran Foran has spoken about his initial time at the club and says he was always confident his one-year contract would be registered by the NRL.

(Because he is an over privileged spoilt tosspot - and an ex parra player too boot)

Foran joined the Warriors on a one-year deal last October but faced a nervous four-month wait before the NRL rubber stamped the deal last Wednesday.

I just looked at that user guide you posted back in 2015 a couple of hours ago....and here you are! Maybe it's like the magic lamp: "Read the user guide and tajhay appears!"
ha! Hopefully you found it useful. Few things have changed since then but should cover most bases for most uses.

Obviously my smiley was in jest, but surely you Manly fans have moved on from Foran leaving you guys by now(though vitriol from this thread would suggest otherwise)? You would think Parra fans would be more upset(and justifiably so). Besides you got to keep you million dollar captain, DCE, when it one stage it looked like you guys were losing both.

Hope you guys go better than last season. That was a shocker by Manly standards.

ha! Hopefully you found it useful. Few things have changed since then but should cover most bases for most uses.

Obviously my smiley was in jest, but surely you Manly fans have moved on from Foran leaving you guys by now(though vitriol from this thread would suggest otherwise)? You would think Parra fans would be more upset(and justifiably so). Besides you got to keep you million dollar captain, DCE, when it one stage it looked like you guys were losing both.

Hope you guys go better than last season. That was a shocker by Manly standards.
I have moved on alright and am happy that he plays for you and not Manly. I'm also glad that we managed to keep DCE.
As for last season, yes it was ordinary but yours was no better.

Tajhay ??? shouldn't it be walmart?

Its just great to see the kid smiling again
Yeah , great to see him smiling again
decayed%20teeth.jpg

Rebecca Wilson was a slag and just because she died of cancer it doesn't change that. Horrible people deserve horrible deaths.

The world is too PC to say it especially when she has te backing of her media buddies
I don't think think she deserved a horrible death, she was just a typical journalist scrapping around for whatever dirt she could get her hands on and stepped on whoevers toes got in the way...

But it is funny how she is canonised a Saint as soon as she passes away and all previous misgivings are forgotten. I doubt Foran would have messaged her out of the blue for no reason...he obviously had reason to question her ethics.

Well with a little over a week to go we had to eventually get one Squeals Tosser coming on.

And he's certainly a Tosser!!

Welcome back mate. Always enjoy an outsiders perspective. Kieran has all the ability in the world mate, and hopefully he plays well for you. The Warriors have certainly acquired very top end talent over the last 2 years:

X Roger Tuivasa-Shek (beating out the chooks, so $$ must be huge)
X Kieran Foran (maybe on the cheap, but he'd be getting paid, trust me)
X Isaac Luke (beating out the bunnies, so $$ must be huge)
X Ryan Hoffman (heard he himself was on $500k)

as well as upping big time guys like Johnson, Kata.

Hopefully now is the time to strike for you guys. Injuries, poor form, poor coachign has held you guys back a little, but you have a solid roster with the ability to give the competition a shake.

Rebecca Wilson was a slag and just because she died of cancer it doesn't change that. Horrible people deserve horrible deaths.

The world is too PC to say it especially when she has te backing of her media buddies
I think that's a bit harsh but having said that, I do believe in karma...

As for Foran, good luck to him. I'm just so glad we chose DCE over him.

tajhay is a true blue warriors supporter and someone who helped Dan a fair bit with this site. (computer nerd geek wise and all that)

Now he may/may not be a tosser (lol - cough) but he is a warrior fan.

:)

fwiw

https://silvertails.net/threads/hi-manly-fans.44765/

I stand corrected , warriors fans are more than welcome, just sounded like a typical Eels fan ( and of course expecting a few on here).

Apologies for any " tosser" comments.

Eagles first, Warriors second in my book (was born across the ditch)...

I'm a little worried about warriors forward depth this year... not a great deal of speed and power perhaps? But then there's normally some young giant coming through.

Foran will bring a whole lot of attack and balance to that side though... if I'm wrong about the go-forward, could be a big season.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11