The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
What I can't understand is this is plain to see for each and every supporter, so why are the coaching staff turning a blind eye ??

If he doesn't want to play either, release him ( to whomever has the cap left to fit him in for 2015) , play him in NSW Cup, or simply sit him down for the rest of the year .

He's not doing us any favours by being there, and is probably white anting the joint on a daily basis.

Bloody sad but may aswell cut the Cancer out now!!

Forans efforts against the raiders were terrible. He was embarrassing himself and dishonoured the Manly jersey. In his first three years he would always try and if we were being dominated he would try to the end, how many times did he meekly die with the ball? Too many, i wish he would do his hammy again today at training so he cant wear the jersey and someone with enough maturity and self respect to put an honest effort in could have a go. Then after round 13 when he is fit to start playing again its hello nsw cup.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Interesting post on the eels forum that 'Its not about the money' Foran. Turned down 800k from the Rorters :cool:

The strength of the Rorters Team and coaching staff were not enough to swing the deal :rolleyes:

I hope to God that our blindsided Board does not succeed in getting this twerp to flip :mad:

susan

Bencher
For Gods sake Bozo when are we going to hear the last of this little theory about the forwards being dominated.Blind Freddy knows that our forwards are getting hammered.THE CRITICISM IS ABOUT HIS TOTAL LACK OF EFFORT,not his inability to win games.f he was busting his gut behind a beaten pack he would be getting accolades,regardless of the result.It isn't rocket science.

IF our club ever reaches the point where zero effort by a playmaker earning 600k plus a year is deemed as satisfactory because our forward pack is not the powerhouse it used to be then we are truly in trouble.....unfortunately if the coach does not act soon that is exactly what we will be condoning.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
IF Foran plays 26 games this season, he earns $23,000+ per game. How much would we need to pay him to get some effort? Anyone?

manlyfan76

Mark Isn't it hard for our backs to get going when our forwards get dominated ?
If he was interested would he not be telling the forwards to "RUN IT F..K YA" like he used too because he wanted to see players playing to their potential. Now he is being a cat.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
If he was interested would he not be telling the forwards to "RUN IT F..K YA" like he used too because he wanted to see players playing to their potential. Now he is being a cat.
Unfortunately most of our players are playing like cats and not like Sea eagles . Toovey deserves better

tookey

First Grader
All the fans want is for every player to put in 100% effort and if we still lose then so be it.

But for players to be totally disinterested and put in about 10% effort is unacceptable and it is wrong that NRL contracts cannot allow clubs to sack players for poor performance without having to pay them the rest of their contract amount.

NRL players are on contracts that mirror those of CEO's of large companies who are generally paid out their remaining contract amount if they are sacked for poor performance.

Unbelievable that footballers are treated like gods when the average supporter struggles too go to work to earn enough to pay the bills and buy a ticket the the game

Ryan

Journey Man
How is anyone surprised about Foran's effort? He's being doing that for months of play, which is a reason we've lost 14 of the last 17 times he's taken in the field in an Eagles jersey.

Watch him light it up at Parramatta. The guys a grub. Lied to everyone, and is laughing all the way to The bank, as manly collapses. Guess it's true what his missus stated in the public arena's - karma.

manlyfan76

How is anyone surprised about Foran's effort? He's being doing that for months of play, which is a reason we've lost 14 of the last 17 times he's taken in the field in an Eagles jersey.

Watch him light it up at Parramatta. The guys a grub. Lied to everyone, and is laughing all the way to The bank, as manly collapses. Guess it's true what his missus stated in the public arena's - karma.
Watch him light it up in the next test match.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Oh yes bet he has a stunning game for NZ.

The really telling point for me was watching him stand away from the players after each try at the weekend. Not in there saying " how about some ducking effort you pansies", oh no not $oran, he just stands there glumly looking at the ground.

I can NEVER ever remember a player so totally uncommitted.

Oh sure, I've seen plenty not performing, and plenty who are also rans ( Hasson springs to mind currently ) but never have I seen a superstar just dogging it!!

The club is as weak as piss for not acting on it!!

Ryan

Journey Man
Oh yes bet he has a stunning game for NZ.

The really telling point for me was watching him stand away from the players after each try at the weekend. Not in there saying " how about some ducking effort you pansies", oh no not $oran, he just stands there glumly looking at the ground.

I can NEVER ever remember a player so totally uncommitted.

Oh sure, I've seen plenty not performing, and plenty who are also rans ( Hasson springs to mind currently ) but never have I seen a superstar just dogging it!!

The club is as weak as piss for not acting on it!!

I just think they are scared mate to lose. The fact is, Foran has lost 14 of his last flippin 17 games in an Eagles jersey (all formats).

Lyon should come back to 5/8, and ordinarily I would have said that absolute gun Gutherson replace him (kid will play for NSW and Australia at some point), but I'd slot Trbojevic into the spot (centre or wing) and blood the kid - build towards the future. Turbo 2 will ALSO play reps. Kid has class written all over him, and I actually think he has Hoppa covered.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
By the way I do think $CE is trying, may still be injured though.

Not busting his guts, but certainly not dogging it either.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18