The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryan

Journey Man
kieran-foran-parramatta-eels_1wwa1q7ed2c4m1b1isbsnshlsa.jpg

Ryan

Journey Man
Good to see some clubs have motivated players, and are an attractive place today.

Maybe Kellys time is presently focused on convincing Matai not to want.to renege on his deal.

"Not wanting to test the open market". One can only dream, huh.

Vidmar suggested how lucky everyone should feel because Kellys gracing member's and fans with his presence to answer a few questions. What's he actually busy DOING, because he has 0 runs on the board. Actually, no, the club has taken huge steps backward on and off the field since his arrival !

How much of a difference is Parras contract dealings compared to that of Manlys? Jesus Christ.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Good to see some clubs have motivated players, and are an attractive place today.

Maybe Kellys time is presently focused on convincing Matai not to want.to renege on his deal.

"Not wanting to test the open market". One can only dream, huh.

Vidmar suggested how lucky everyone should feel because Kellys gracing member's and fans with his presence to answer a few questions. What's he actually busy DOING, because he has 0 runs on the board. Actually, no, the club has taken huge steps backward on and off the field since his arrival !

How much of a difference is Parras contract dealings compared to that of Manlys? Jesus Christ.
Vidmar is a straight shooter and a good man that we have on our board . We keep on reading and believing a lot of the crap from the media and Kelly is giving every supporter the opportunity to get the real facts ,
Runs on the board are calculated at the end of the innings and not at the beginning .

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So back to the namesake of this thread. Is he going to pull the dummy out & show some pride in himself tomorrow or are we going to get served up more of his apathetic sht ? I expect a JT type performance from that twerp tomorrow and nothing short of it will suffice. You're here for 2015 & being payed substantially to perform at your best so start showing it you selfish prix.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
So back to the namesake of this thread. Is he going to pull the dummy out & show some pride in himself tomorrow or are we going to get served up more of his apathetic sht ? I expect a JT type performance from that twerp tomorrow and nothing short of it will suffice. You're here for 2015 & being payed substantially to perform at your best so start showing it you selfish prix.
To me, his head just doesn't seem to be in it. It doesn't even look like a vindictive thing, he just seems tortured to me. I wouldn't be him for quids - I'd much rather be the shiny, happy, teflon, vacuous DCE!

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Vidmar is a straight shooter and a good man that we have on our board . We keep on reading and believing a lot of the crap from the media and Kelly is giving every supporter the opportunity to get the real facts ,
Runs on the board are calculated at the end of the innings and not at the beginning .

You're not going to get many runs if you get clean bowled multiple times in the first over..

I think it is fairly clear Kelly was brought in to reset Manly for the next 10 years. You can throw **** at the guy all you like, but he has been employed for a far bigger role than to appease disgruntled supporters. The team will be rebuilt and the trouble makers moved on as soon as practicable.
I also believe he knew Foran had signed with Parra and let that play out nicely. Because KF went from everyone's number one hero to public enemy number one zero. If you don't think the club worked that media spin then you are blind. DCE was a QLDer and a mercenary-he was gonna squeeze the club forever.
All in all-watch this space. 12 months and you will all change your tune.
Guys, by all mean get the ****s for a bit and complain etc, but get back on board and support. Get behind the boys like Matty B and stop reading the bloody inane rants of posters such as Ryan (just one example) the negativity is counter productive.
Let's look for an improved effort at Albury and cheer on the next generation. Manly forever!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
You're not going to get many runs if you get clean bowled multiple times in the first over..
Wrong feathered friend he is not bowled out like Perry was when he was pissed off middle stump . Kelly is still on the crease and if any one has the courage to bowl him a bouncer by asking him a question tomorrow they will be given the new ball by Kelly to do so :)

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
I think it is fairly clear Kelly was brought in to reset Manly for the next 10 years. You can throw **** at the guy all you like, but he has been employed for a far bigger role than to appease disgruntled supporters. The team will be rebuilt and the trouble makers moved on as soon as practicable.
I also believe he knew Foran had signed with Parra and let that play out nicely. Because KF went from everyone's number one hero to public enemy number one zero. If you don't think the club worked that media spin then you are blind. DCE was a QLDer and a mercenary-he was gonna squeeze the club forever.
Guys, by all mean get the ****s for a bit and complain etc, but get back on board and support. Get behind the boys like Matty B and stop reading the bloody inane rants of posters such as Ryan (just one example) the negativity is counter productive.
Let's look for an improved effort at Albury and cheer on the next generation. Manly forever!
Very refreshing post and pretty much agree with you. Would just love to know where Tooves fits in. Or not?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member

All good points, however Ryan is entitled to his opinion also.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16