The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very refreshing post and pretty much agree with you. Would just love to know where Tooves fits in. Or not?
Time will tell champ-but I doubt he figures long term. As long as the club do a due diligence on the coaching structures and not a white ant witch hunt, I will be happy. I love Toovey, but he would be the first person to do what is best for the club-take it to the bank. I personally think he could do with more support and guidance in man management. But the inner core players need to shoulder most of the blame. Greed and ego unfortunately split what we held so dear for so long.
It will re-emerge sooner rather than later. It's what our club stands for. And a smart administrator will not break a successful model, rather fine tune and move on the agitators regardless of title or position.
It's not all bleak ;)

All good points, however Ryan is entitled to his opinion also.
Of course he does-I respect everybody's view here. Some just get a little side tracked in stroking their own ego and slamming the club relentlessly-including you.
It's something we are all susceptible to Mark. I am sure Ryan is a great fella and a "true supporter"
I would like to think we all are. Excuse me while I slip off into the South China Sea for a dip off My Khe beach. :) Go Manly

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Of course he does-I respect everybody's view here. Some just get a little side tracked in stroking their own ego and slamming the club relentlessly-including you.
It's something we are all susceptible to Mark. I am sure Ryan is a great fella and a "true supporter"
I would like to think we all are. Excuse me while I slip off into the South China Sea for a dip off My Khe beach. :) Go Manly

Slamming the club relentlessly??

Stroking my own ego???

Not sure you should put me in that basket mate, I may be critical at times but also appreciate a balanced view like yours .

Enjoy your dip, hope a shark doesn't bite your willy off!!!

Slamming the club relentlessly??

Stroking my own ego???

Not sure you should put me in that basket mate, I may be critical at times but also appreciate a balanced view like yours .

Enjoy your dip, hope a shark doesn't bite your willy off!!!
All good champ-I was speaking very broadly. I am talking about ranting off when things look grim. Very understandable... We all do it from time to time...it's called passion and some of the crap the last few months has cut very deep with some of us. Happy days :)

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I think Kelly might well have known that Foz was going to whingerland before he started. It is a shame that Foz will do the minimum now and that is down to him if he wants to change that. He is coming back from a hammy so for now I am prepared to let him get match fit but right now we need he and DCE to stand up before its too late this season.

Fluffy

Journey Man
If you think Kelly thought that then you must also think he wanted to punt DCE as he pulled the offer DCE was about to sign

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 17
Time will tell champ-but I doubt he figures long term. As long as the club do a due diligence on the coaching structures and not a white ant witch hunt, I will be happy. I love Toovey, but he would be the first person to do what is best for the club-take it to the bank. I personally think he could do with more support and guidance in man management. But the inner core players need to shoulder most of the blame. Greed and ego unfortunately split what we held so dear for so long.
It will re-emerge sooner rather than later. It's what our club stands for. And a smart administrator will not break a successful model, rather fine tune and move on the agitators regardless of title or position.
It's not all bleak ;)

So to be clear. We don't want the inner core of a club to have too much power (2 premierships in 10 years is pretty crap I suppose), so we boot them all and buy a few burgei?

And by the way, a purported smart CFO does not guarantee a smart CEO.
In fact, (in corporate terms) they rarely if ever!!! make it from the balance sheet to the p&l.

Joke has a lot riding on his broomstick approach. He may well turn out to be more of an interim CEO than most of us recognise.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I dont recall ever seeing a player so obviously detached from the rest of the playing group.
After every try against us, he was off the the side of the main group, kicking stones by himself.

Very sad to see.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Looks like some real effort getting this one done, ge.

Certainly was hat, took me more time than da Vinci's mona lisa!

Did you know da vinci actually painted 2 mona lisa's ge?

Well hat, there is too much speculation about the Isleworth Mona Lisa for it to be definitively proved that Leonardo painted both.

Shuddup ge ya boofhead.

Love you too hat!

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I dont recall ever seeing a player so obviously detached from the rest of the playing group.
After every try against us, he was off the the side of the main group, kicking stones by himself.

Very sad to see.

What I can't understand is this is plain to see for each and every supporter, so why are the coaching staff turning a blind eye ??

If he doesn't want to play either, release him ( to whomever has the cap left to fit him in for 2015) , play him in NSW Cup, or simply sit him down for the rest of the year .

He's not doing us any favours by being there, and is probably white anting the joint on a daily basis.

Bloody sad but may aswell cut the Cancer out now!!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
What I can't understand is this is plain to see for each and every supporter, so why are the coaching staff turning a blind eye ??

If he doesn't want to play either, release him ( to whomever has the cap left to fit him in for 2015) , play him in NSW Cup, or simply sit him down for the rest of the year .

He's not doing us any favours by being there, and is probably white anting the joint on a daily basis.

Bloody sad but may aswell cut the Cancer out now!!
Mark Isn't it hard for our backs to get going when our forwards get dominated ?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17