The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XV-1

First Grader
I really hope Foran has a good chat with his Bro, Watmough and start putting in 100% effort every week

Say what you want about Watmough off the field, on the field he was what Manly is known for. Tough, uncompromising , aggressive and giving 100% to the very end.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I really hope Foran has a good chat with his Bro, Watmough and start putting in 100% effort every week

Say what you want about Watmough off the field, on the field he was what Manly is known for. Tough, uncompromising , aggressive and giving 100% to the very end.
Against the Tigpies he showed all and sundry that he is yesterdays hero.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Foran's stats v Raiders
1 try asst . 3 tackle brks .22 tackles .1 offload . no errors
Do those statistics say that he is dogging it ?

He had a brain explosion in the 65th to 75th minute, prior to that ( which was when all the damage was done) he was invisible.

I'd say his stats for minute 1-65

1 run for 13 metres
3 touches of the ball
1 tackle

So yes that's dogging it !!

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Foran's stats v Raiders
120%

1 try from a kick and one off load from a Test playing half in 80 mins is quite poor.
As for the 22 tackles that is not a stat that you can read a lot into, tackle breaks x 3 is his only good stat.
How many times did he just kill te play? More than ive ever epseen him do before.

the mauler

Bencher
G'day all,I agree Mark I firmly believe that management were only ever interested in resigning one and unfortunately that was never going to be DCE.Whether he's a total dickhead or not I don't know,but it's fair to say for whatever reason there has been a concerted campaign against him.Mind you those orchestrating the campaign are just
120%

1 try from a kick and one off load from a Test playing half in 80 mins is quite poor.
As for the 22 tackles that is not a stat that you can read a lot into, tackle breaks x 3 is his only good stat.
How many times did he just kill te play? More than ive ever epseen him do before.
The 3 tackle breaks came from 1 run in the 2nd half.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Foran's stats v Raiders
He's pathetic chip kick that went straight to a Raiders player should count as an error. Where is his missed tackle count? He only had a dig with 10 minutes to go & we were chasing the score board.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
To Kieran Foran.....

There once was a 5/8 who graced the fields of battle. He had a rare genius on the football field and his skills were revered by an army of maroon and white across this great land. He dazzled defences and made the best look like fools. But he was also very loyal and would never leave his home, always fighting to the last, knocking back offers from others to join their cause.

When his time was up this man was a legend among legends and loved by all. Even today many years after he had quietly hung up his boots, his deeds are still talked about with great affection and longing.

That could have been you Kieran Foran. Loved by those who remembered you just as this great man is.

You Kieran Foran could have been Manly's next Cliff Lyons, a Sea Eagles legend loved by all. But alas, we find your loyalties lay elsewhere, to those with a bigger pay cheque. Your deeds will be remembered by the maroon and white army, but the memories will be forever tarnished by your actions of this time.

Sad really.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
If he said he did it for the fast cars, fast drugs and fast women I could understand it, but I lost all respect when he said he did it for his family.

Okay. That's enough. Please let this be the last post of the enormous thread. He is an honest footballer with speed strength and guts. He runs a good line and is a decent ball player. His kicking game is as to be expected of such a talented athlete. He was physically 22 at 19 and this saw him rise quickly. He has no idea about loyalty and what he could have been. He is half the player of his halves partner DCE who is even tougher but stupid fans don't realise it because he doesn't limp around in back play to highlight the fact that he just put someone into a half gap. He has publicly bad mouthed the club that gave him his start and made him what he is and also paid his ****house no nonsense no skill brother for a couple of years. He can go and play under brad Arthur and he will be remembered as an okay kiwi player. He could have stayed and been a manly captain and a potential legend. DCE has made him look good his entire career. Tough is just not enough. Duck everyone involved for not resigning Sid. If we get Maloney or Elgey we are still paying players overs. And they aren't his calibre. Duck off Foran. And I hope you never wear the manly Jersey again. You treated it with contempt all along. And I hope your career dies.

BirdMan4ever

Reserve Grader
DCE FAN DAY, ALBURY
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18