The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryan

Journey Man
Did we speculate on Kieran with the socks down whilst playing on Saturday night. To my knowledge he has never done that before.

Was it meant to be symbolic in some way?

Surely we got a theory in here?!

Maybe it's a hamstring thing.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
One can only dream.

The question is IF we were able to negotiate this, and we assume it's only the Squeals, who would they let go to facilitate this AND would we want him AND would it be a fair trade .

I read that the Squeals are already at their cap, so it has to be a $600k player.

Could only be Sandow or Hoppa Jnr I guess, doubt anyone else is on that money or above.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
The question is IF we were able to negotiate this, and we assume it's only the Squeals, who would they let go to facilitate this AND would we want him AND would it be a fair trade .

I read that the Squeals are already at their cap, so it has to be a $600k player.

Could only be Sandow or Hoppa Jnr I guess, doubt anyone else is on that money or above.

I think they will let either Hoppa or Norman go. They are still expecting Hayne back next year and will keep Sandow as neither Norman or Foran are noted 7's. Hoppa can play centres, but they won't be able to keep him on the dollars he is currently on, so he would need to take less to stay (prob 40% less). Having said that, I can't see anyone paying Hoppa what he is currently on other than Titans or Sharks.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Get Hoppa here for Foz and release Matai if the rumours about him are true to free up a spot for Hoppa in the back line. There should be some coin left to get another player too, maybe a young half or a forward. We'd be much better off to be rid of 2 players who don't want to be here, as good as they both are.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Get Hoppa here for Foz and release Matai if the rumours about him are true to free up a spot for Hoppa in the back line. There should be some coin left to get another player too, maybe a young half or a forward. We'd be much better off to be rid of 2 players who don't want to be here, as good as they both are.
Where has this current rumor about Matai come from?

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
I read about the rumour on this very forum so it must be true. Not sure it's at "cafe" status yet but it's not far off.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Thank God. Shows the club not as wayward as I'd feared.

NewwyEagle

I sleep in a racing car
I can totally see the eels signing Beau Scott and then whining to get hayne back under the cap. Geez that'd be a pretty ****ing solid squad.
Hope all their players bomb.

Eagleheart

Bencher
I don't really care what Hoppa does, he is a whinging worm.

And I can't see what he would add to the Mighty Sea Eagles at all really. We have some promising juniors who would be a far better investment, who are equally talented if not more so, have far more passion for our club and are a fraction of the price.

Deciding not to test the open market and will take a pay cut....... hahaha what rubbish.....the slimey corrupt eels will be paying him in other ways, no doubt.

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13