The Joel Thompson Thread (Any Off-topic discussion will be deleted)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Re bodene and Joel, there is no room at manly for 2 p Thompsons at the same time. History shows.

We're getting the Thompson Twins ?
Please no.
I'm so upset someone will need to "hold me now". :rofl:
images

D

Deleted member 26876

The ST Choke Thommo gets a tick.
Seems a good bloke - and was rated by the Raiders.

Should fit in nicely. Would have preferred Klemmer, but hey the great old bozo can only get what he can afford.
Mind you doesn't really fit in with the clowns view of "big strong" wins everything. Thommo is smaller than Winterstein.....
He's a better defender and punches holes in oppositions defencive lines consistently. However, I rate Winterstein, who had some really really good games where he bulldozed over his opposition, although he just wasn't willing to get involved enough. A spot on the bench may make him want to utilise his time on the field to the max, which would be great to see

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitch

Bencher
From The Mole

Thompson move to Manly spot on

I’ve copped plenty of flak from keyboard warriors in recent days over my story that the Dragons are set to part ways with star forward Joel Thompson.

But make no mistake - the story is 100% correct - and if the Dragons can come to a deal with Manly, the popular back-rower will be in the maroon and white in 2018.

Why? Thompson, even though he enjoyed his best season at the Dragons this year, is 30 next year and officials believe they have younger - and cheaper - options coming through their ranks.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
From The Mole

I’ve copped plenty of flak from keyboard warriors in recent days over my story that the Dragons are set to part ways with star forward Joel Thompson.

But make no mistake - the story is 100% correct - and if the Dragons can come to a deal with Manly, the popular back-rower will be in the maroon and white in 2018.

Why? Thompson, even though he enjoyed his best season at the Dragons this year, is 30 next year and officials believe they have younger - and cheaper - options coming through their ranks.
It's making the cup of tea a bit strong for him or the lurker to label anyone keyboard warriors.

Ryan

Journey Man
From The Mole

Great, and add to that scorned from the treatment by The Dragons, which should be an added incentive.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
From The Mole

Yeah...nice wording mole.

Wah... I'm being picked on and look at my use of definitive words like "if" and "are set" but not "definitely" - stop picking on me.....I'm just a git who remains anonymous on the internet...wah

lol

Stuey Davis’s Socks

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My brother went to 30th sat night with some forbes boys, he a mad manly fan like myself. Hit up Joel all he said more chance of being at manly than dragons next year suggest it's far from a done deal.
I’m giving you an informational rating. I’m a Forbes boy, born and bred (left when I was 18), never knew Joel T was from Forbes. I can cop him joining us, even if he did play for our (Forbes High) mortal enemies Red Bend Catholic College.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20