The Joel Thompson Thread (Any Off-topic discussion will be deleted)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously if this is true top 4 2018 is guaranteed! He is the most underrated backrower around, he is one of those players who is playing so well but is never if considerations for origin and he should be there. But surely Dragons arent silly enough to remove him, his combo with Widdop is game breaking wow! This is massive news if true. May I ask where you heard this wonderful scoop?
apparently eagles and dragons a cpl of days off agreeing to terms that will see joel thompson be at manly next year! great news!

Seriously if this is true top 4 2018 is guaranteed! He is the most underrated backrower around, he is one of those players who is playing so well but is never if considerations for origin and he should be there. But surely Dragons arent silly enough to remove him, his combo with Widdop is game breaking wow! This is massive news if true. May I ask where you heard this wonderful scoop?
I saw it here.
https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/09/22/14/14/nrl-news-2017-sea-eagles-set-for-shock-signing

moley young turbo

I saw a story on him a cpl years ago, and the work he does with underprivileged and indigenous kids. I thought at the time, he'd suit up well in the maroon and white. Gets through a tonne of work, and hits the line hard.

Strange. He's a backrower isn't he? Could you play him at prop?

Wonder who gets shifted to make way - assuming Winterstein back to bench or NSW Cup?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7