The Joel Thompson Thread (Any Off-topic discussion will be deleted)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Haliaeetus

Reserve Grader
Before he gets here can we please decide if it's Joel Thompson or Joel Thomson. We have have had that many Cliff Lyon & Jamie Lyons playing over the years it's embarrassing. It would be nice to get this one right from the start.
thomson-and-thompson-moustaches1.png

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Would be a very astute signing

For mine an edge backrower was always more important than prop where I think we are okay

Hopefully we sort this out

Shoe1

Journey Man
Before he gets here can we please decide if it's Joel Thompson or Joel Thomson. We have have had that many Cliff Lyon & Jamie Lyons playing over the years it's embarrassing. It would be nice to get this one right from the start.
Many on here constantly get Ian, Alan and Allan wrong.

For the record:

2 l, no p Allan Thomson: early 70s second rower. Later a teacher at beacon hill primary, and coach of manly in 1980.

1 l, 1p Alan Thompson: 70s and 80s 5/8 and occasional centre. Coached manly in 1989.

No p Ian Thomson: late 70s early 80s prop. Nephew of 2 l Allan. CEO of manly early 2000s.

All won premierships.

I have no idea about this Joel bloke, is he a p or a no p?

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים

For the record:

2 l, no p Allan Thomson: early 70s second rower. Later a teacher at beacon hill primary, and coach of manly in 1980.

1 l, 1p Alan Thompson: 70s and 80s 5/8 and occasional centre. Coached manly in 1989.

No p Ian Thomson: late 70s early 80s prop. Nephew of 2 l Allan. CEO of manly early 2000s.

All won premierships.

Well if he no p he might die from uromysitisis...

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor

For the record:

All won premierships.

Yes 2 P.

Holmsey

Bencher
I think Moley got his Thompson mixed up, bodene is unwanted by the warriors and is off contract .