The Gorman 'Lyall.'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who knows what the full circumstances are and no doubt there would be an acting C E O filling in if lyle is spending time away somewhere . Wasn "t it quite a few months or certainly many weeks before Lyle was appointed where there was only an acting C E O in place . Can "t really see what the big deal is , i am sure that his absence or apparent absence from his club duties for a few weeks is hardly going to really matter in the overall scheme of things as far as Manly is concerned .

Who knows what the full circumstances are and no doubt there would be an acting C E O filling in if lyle is spending time away somewhere . Wasn "t it quite a few months or certainly many weeks before Lyle was appointed where there was only an acting C E O in place . Can "t really see what the big deal is , i am sure that his absence or apparent absence from his club duties for a few weeks is hardly going to really matter in the overall scheme of things as far as Manly is concerned .

Al that’s way too sensible to post on here!!

Lyall did go overseas. His 16 Year old son has the opportunity to trial with a U.K. Soccer Club, so he has travelled with his his son and settled the young guy in, as any parent would. He is due back today. Board and staff knew where he was. If I can contact him then surely Buzz could have, but that wouldn't suit his agenda would it.

Lyall did go overseas. His 16 Year old son has the opportunity to trial with a U.K. Soccer Club, so he has travelled with his his son and settled the young guy in, as any parent would. He is due back today. Board and staff knew where he was. If I can contact him then surely Buzz could have, but that wouldn't suit his agenda would it.
Buzz's next attack 'Gorman pushes son to play in rival code instead of League:nerd:'

Buzz is such a grub. It wouldn't have been hard for him to find that out he instead chose to write a bull**** story. Frankly I consider this to be dishonest reporting!
It's funny, the media always hide behind the old 'but the fans have a right to know the truth, to know what's going on' - what a load of crapola, they don't care about the truth, they care about revenue, click rates and advertising. The way to do that - drama, even when there isn't any, create it - the truth is an added bonus at best.

Thank you, well that should be that then...…..

If I looked at my phone and saw Buzz calling and you calling.... I'd know whose call I would take every day of the week and twice on Sundays! I reckon Lyall is the same!

I would also wonder why I hadn't already blocked Buzz's number from calling me!

Well, there's always that!:rofl:
I hope he has a stopover in Qatar on the way home.@:cool:

Chelsea ??

I'm a parent and I wouldn't. Toughen the kid up to go on his own.

Not sure what the issue is.CEO shouldn’t have a say in the team machinations and what if he’s overseas getting sponsorship?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6