The Gorman 'Lyall.'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I had a brief chat with Lyle last night at a corporate event that quite a few Manly players attended. I told him that I was a member of the club along with my children and he apologised for the teams recent performances.

I told him about how much I loved the club and how much my kids now love it also. We remembered the glory years of the seasons gone by and said that the club needs to get back where it belongs at the top.

I also saw Max Krillich, Steve Menzies (whom both had chat with me), Jake, Api in a boot, Scott Penn, John Cartwright and Trent Barrett.

Max Krilich is still a top bloke whom enjoys a drink or two.

I had a brief chat with Lyle last night at a corporate event that quite a few Manly players attended. I told him that I was a member of the club along with my children and he apologised for the teams recent performances.

I told him about how much I loved the club and how much my kids now love it also. We remembered the glory years of the seasons gone by and said that the club needs to get back where it belongs at the top.

I also saw Max Krillich, Steve Menzies (whom both had chat with me), Jake, Api in a boot, Scott Penn, John Cartwright and Trent Barrett.

So he has been employed again. Because it states he was gone.. Wow mind blown

Good one! Thanks for passing that on, you corporate high flier you! :)

Lyall strikes me as a great signing, and I’m sure he knows what to do BUT does Mr Fluffy let him do it or more’s the point give him the funds to do it??

I see Danny The Worm is trying to start a rumour that Gorman is applying for the soon to be vacant Dragon's CEO job

I see Danny The Worm is trying to start a rumour that Gorman is applying for the soon to be vacant Dragon's CEO job
Heard that rumour a week ago. If true, we'd be the only club where he hasn't had success. Answers the whole 'how much of a basket case are we' question fairly succinctly, again, IF TRUE.

How was the mood of the players and coaches, positive or highly medicated on anti depressants?

You should've just written down the Silvertails web address on a napkin, tucked it into his jacket pocket, and said, "Best you go home Lyall, you've got questions to answer on Silvertails....NOW!"

Buzz's next attack 'Gorman pushes son to play in rival code instead of League:nerd:'
Replace the emoji with gif of Buzz investigating his scoop:

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10