The Gorman 'Lyall.'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So Gorman has finished months of work addressing the Cap crap at least.:nod:

Why do people believe that he is on a vacation?

Could be following up on any number of Club related work like sourcing Sponsors etc :nerd:

Manly looks like our defensive coach has left the building, if anyone knows who that was to start with :confused:
Or perhaps he just came back from holidays in Russia? Looks like he brought back a new revolutionary way of defending from the WC games he attended there, called the arm grab technique. The boys implemented it to perfection on the weekend, though they need much more work on their rolling and diving.

It looks like our media manager Wayne Cousins might not be around anymore? He hasn’t written any stories of late?

It looks like our media manager Wayne Cousins might not be around anymore? He hasn’t written any stories of late?
Existential crisis

giphy.gif

Does Manly still exist ?
giphy.gif

Well I may not be SENSIBLE, but his former best mate Buzz was totally shocked that a club CEO would be away on "HOLIDAYS" for the most important part of the season.

But yes he may have had a wedding/funeral or any number of things going on his own life that are way more important than work. But it was described as 3 week holiday in the email.

I would imagine bloke on $250K plus would take travel insurance for a couple hundred bucks.
I’d take all of this with a grain of salt. If buzz has got an auto generated reply I don’t know of anyone that actually says why they are on leave in their reply. Mine always justs says I’ll be off work and returning at x date. And a contact for someone else. I don’t say I’m on holiday

Last edited:
Has anyone on here ever had a job interview?

During it you normally ask...do you have any holidays planned? From memory he was not working at the time he was employed with us so it is entirely reasonable that he had a holiday planned.

If that was the case the club had a choice of either securing a potentially high grade employee for the sake of letting him go on holidays.

Of course that might be way too sensible for the club or some posters
I've run much bigger companies than Manly Sea Eagles and sure that might have been the case. However, as head of an organisation there is also being a good leader and being committed to what you are doing. Clearly, the club needs strong leadership at the moment and clearly we clearly don't have that. He should be here. Him being away says to me that he doesn't give a fxck.

I've run much bigger companies than Manly Sea Eagles and sure that might have been the case. However, as head of an organisation there is also being a good leader and being committed to what you are doing. Clearly, the club needs strong leadership at the moment and clearly we clearly don't have that. He should be here. Him being away says to me that he doesn't give a fxck.

Do not disagree about it being a bad look

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10