The Exclusive Member's Zone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have read 2 articles in Member Zone..the latest news is huge, I could tell you but why spoil it...members like me love this...
Well I popped down to narrabeen today I could tell you several very juicy stories.but I'm not going to. Stick that up your jumper.

Well I popped down to narrabeen today I could tell you several very juicy stories.but I'm not going to. Stick that up your jumper.

You always have some good info mate, maybe they should get you in charge of the member zone - that'd get some more members on board!

Haha.
We should do that too. The meltdown would be worth it for the lols.

Members zone: true supporters only

PS: I still love you @Budgewoi Eagle
And you know I love you Mark from Brisbane!
I'd just like to point out that I started this thread in response to MWSE posting that the (non) info on Snake would be exclusive to the members area. There was no mention of it being generally available 90 minutes later.
Given that you say they watch this site, I would like to take complete credit for the amended policy of MWSE making all information available to all of their fans!!!
@;)
Happy with that - just don't want our struggling fans missing out.

Last edited:
I read somewhere last night on the Manly site or FB page that its down to 30 minutes now, must of reacted to all the moaning and groaning from non members

My membership pack is so exclusive......I don't think I'm ever going to get it!

Now.....

Hopefully Manly add more to the members' zone. I suggest bronze, silver, gold, and platinum levels to weed out the really true supporters!!!!!!!

stick that up ya you ****ing whiny facebook ********s!

Last edited:
My membership pack is so exclusive......I don't think I'm ever going to get it!

Now.....

Hopefully Manly add more to the members' zone. I suggest bronze, silver, gold, and platinum levels to weed out the really true supports!!!!!!!

stick that up ya you ****ing whiny facebook ********s!

Imagine that if you would , elite levels offering more, who'd of thought!!

Next thing they'll be expecting a fully catered day in Hertitage Lounge for the same cost as GA ticket, and if they don't get it they'll storm the MWSE Facebook page.

Manly need something like this...!

http://www.afr.com/lifestyle/travel...ias-most-exclusive-guest-list-20170125-gtyleg

Australia's most exclusive club, the Qantas Chairman's Lounge, doesn't accept applications for membership, doesn't charge a fee and its entrance doesn't have a sign. It's been around almost 30 years but many haven't even heard its name.

Membership – and the personal service, seat upgrades and fine dining options that come with it – is by invitation only. But the process is secretive, and no-one really knows for sure how members are selected.

http://www.afr.com/lifestyle/travel...ias-most-exclusive-guest-list-20170125-gtyleg

Australia's most exclusive club, the Qantas Chairman's Lounge, doesn't accept applications for membership, doesn't charge a fee and its entrance doesn't have a sign. It's been around almost 30 years but many haven't even heard its name.

Membership – and the personal service, seat upgrades and fine dining options that come with it – is by invitation only. But the process is secretive, and no-one really knows for sure how members are selected.
That has more similarities to how the NRL judiciary and the Integrity Unit operate.

All federal MPs and Senators, heads of industry, CEOs of major companies, Ambassadors, Govenors of each state.

I had full access to the list when I had my Moree business and we used the Qantas computer system, Kerry Packer ( who probably never flew in anything other than his own plane) was member number 1.

They are advised where the club is, get a swipe pass to get in, and yes very very exclusive inside but it's the other benefits that are the best.

I've been into the Sydney one ( for an inspection only), would be a very nice way to prepare for a flight let me tell you!!

All federal MPs and Senators, heads of industry, CEOs of major companies, Ambassadors, Govenors of each state.

I had full access to the list when I had my Moree business and we used the Qantas computer system, Kerry Packer ( who probably never flew in anything other than his own plane) was member number 1.

They are advised where the club is, get a swipe pass to get in, and yes very very exclusive inside but it's the other benefits that are the best.

I've been into the Sydney one ( for an inspection only), would be a very nice way to prepare for a flight let me tell you!!
I reckon @Goanna Pete is probably a member

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8