The Exclusive Member's Zone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have had my issues with the club, but on this particular initiative I think they are doing the right thing. Paid members of the club deserve to have access to info and stories first. It is not an insult to non paying members, but merely an added bit of value for the fans that have spent good money on their membership. I am not a paid member and I am completely ok with the club releasing the information to the fans that have spent their hard earned money on the club. Also if you are a member that pays and can't go to games then this is a nice little bit of value for them. It works pretty well too, I know I have felt like signing up every time I have seen a new story go up. The few extra dollars it generates probably pays for the bloke who creates the content as well. It sucks if you cant afford it, and I can sympathise, but to be fair, the club need to make money somehow so you cant begrudge them coming up with novel ideas to make a few extra dollars. Besides it is easy to get the info if you are a real fan and can be bothered looking, other than that it comes out 90 mins later so it is not too bad. Families can sign up one kid for bugger all and that kid can tell the rest of the family the news first.

Non members can wait the 90 minutes for the latest scoop. Was he even registered..? No great loss in the grand scheme of things...

Wills Meehan to pursue boxing career gone from our club effective immediately.

Not the start to the season we want.

People are going nuts on Facebook about this Members Zone thing, don't really understand why, it's an added feature for members, simple.

By the way, I've relented , and joined, and haven't bothered looking as the information appears on here in minutes anyway.

Power on Silvertails!!!!

People are going nuts on Facebook about this Members Zone thing, don't really understand why, it's an added feature for members, simple.

By the way, I've relented , and joined, and haven't bothered looking as the information appears on here in minutes anyway.

Power on Silvertails!!!!

You're not wrong! People are blowing up, saying they feel discriminated against etc. People want more value from their membership so the club introduce a new initiative making it beneficial to join as a member and get bagged for it.

Power on Silvertails!!!!

Yayyyyy, I knew you come around Mark as a proud Member...good on ya BROTHER...and yes Member Zone is great...hope we can meet one day...your mate Goanna pETE !!!

You're not wrong! People are blowing up, saying they feel discriminated against etc. People want more value from their membership so the club introduce a new initiative making it beneficial to join as a member and get bagged for it.

Well said Mitch...I sick of whingers,...i live in another country 3rd world too, and get paid little but Manly MY TEAM BRO!!

S

Spelling is good again today, well done

tHANK FROGGY..have my kids with me sometimeto help,...do my best (hey juinior, cjeck this speliing out for me mates the frogz, Mark from Brisbane, Woodsie,and the ugly wombat)..love yas Goanna Pete!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8