• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am standing up. I was one of them and I am happy to have been proven very, very wrong!!!!!! Not **** Joe Kelly .... **** me!
As punishment for your wrongfullness, you are hereby ordered to remove the wooden spoon and replace it with a photo of DCE for 2 weeks.

At 1 pm the clock should stop. But please keep the spinning dan!

Dizzy with delight.

Love to see the Titan management . They tried to steal our halfback. Now they have to develop one in the old fashioned way.

Dizzy with delight.

Love to see the Titan management . They tried to steal our halfback. Now they have to develop one in the old fashioned way.
To be fair, they signed an off contract player. Hardly 'stealing.'

Dizzy with delight.

Yeah, why did this site just start spinning? I thought it was just me ......

What does this mean to the chances of Foran back flipping on Parra? Apparently this increases the chances according to Matty Johns
but can we afford to keep both? And do we want Foran back haha

What I'm worried is the dce clock ticking please don't send it to me I'm not going through another divorce lol. Go bloody manly you good things ...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2