• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has anyone considered that the 1pm press conference could be to announce Lussick and the media have jumped the gun???

Surely not...............................

Credit Fulton and not Joe :)
This is fantastic. And the daly cherrygraph will just keep on giving! Great idea to start an argument over whether it was joe or bozo. Arguments over the length and size of the deal are also welcome, is it 6 years or 3? 3.5m or 10? Away you go silvertails ...

Went to the park with my little girl for a bit to forget all this rubbish. Wow great news. Love it. We are coming last but I have a smile on my face. Hopefully all positive from now and we can move away from this. Still have to check every hour just to make sure lol.

Isn't it funny, that "not give a **** about the media and criticism from fans" attitude that most of us lampooned him for during the off season, when he was visibly courted by other teams, is the same attitude that has allowed this to happen.
And I couldn't be happier about it.

Hate counting chickens before they hatch, but I'm glad this is finally over. I lost a lot of respect for Cherry with the way these negotiations were carried out, but he regained some of it on the field by playing hard and doing what he could for the team. To be honest, I was at the point that I didn't care one way or the other if he stayed or left, just so long as he was putting in each week.
He's really going to cop a lot of heat for this, especially from Queenslanders, so in one way this is a very courageous decision. And he really is doing what's best for his family.
If the game of rugby league can forgive Andrew Johns, Matthew Johns, Mark Gasnier, Wendell Sailor, Danny Wicks, Russell Packer, etc, then surely in time it can forgive Cherry as well.

Ok opinions on Joe Kelly now please, for those who bagged him over recent months just look at his record now!

Interesting this. No doubt that Kelly along with Penn and Bozo deserve credit for this being pulled off, however it was Penn and Kelly's misreading of the situation that left us in this circumstance in the first place. I do applaud both Penn and Kelly for the fact that for this to have occurred they would have had to eat humble pie, especially after publicly stating that Foran was their main man. In doing so they put the club before their egos, and for that I salute them.

Hate counting chickens before they hatch, but I'm glad this is finally over. I lost a lot of respect for Cherry with the way these negotiations were carried out, but he regained some of it on the field by playing hard and doing what he could for the team. To be honest, I was at the point that I didn't care one way or the other if he stayed or left, just so long as he was putting in each week.
He's really going to cop a lot of heat for this, especially from Queenslanders, so in one way this is a very courageous decision. And he really is doing what's best for his family.
If the game of rugby league can forgive Andrew Johns, Matthew Johns, Mark Gasnier, Wendell Sailor, Danny Wicks, Russell Packer, etc, then surely in time it can forgive Cherry as well.

This will be old news in a few days!!

Whether he stays or goes, and I'm still unconvinced either way, the media is more at fault here than the player. But it is the player who is going to take the hit.

This has been a farce from the get go. The media for being the ambulance chasing pack of ****s they are, the NRL for being a joke and a long way from professional and perhaps even Daly for using the whole schmozzle for his own gain. There are no winners.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8