• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I wonder if they are now on the Raiders website, urging a Sezer backflip?

Was thinking this. The Raiders could actually be the biggest losers out of all this if they go hard now for Sezer.

The media is reporting that DCE will be the last player to exploit the rule, however i wouldnt be surprised if Sezer is.

I'm gutted, this will be a disaster for the club's roster.

Pull your head in Ralphie. Keeping DCE AND Foran would have been a disaster. Keeping one of the most talented and composed halfbacks in the game is thoroughly desirable.

Players will more likely sign for a club with a good halfback.
Sponsors will be more interested in getting behind a club with a high profile and marketable player.
We look like a rabble when he's not on the field.

We're much better off with him, even if he does take up a fair chunk of the cap.

This announcement is going to have a significant impact across player movements this week.

The Titans need a half. Do they keep sezer, perhaps a swap for cornish. Do they throw the chequebook at hodgkinson or Maloney or sandow. Guess townsend and taylor are also options.

Insteresting to see how this all plays out.

Well I will certainly eat humble pie - I thought he was gone and I was wrong all long!!

Congratulations DCE I think you have just saved your career by staying at Manly.

Toovey looks likely gone now by this decision but hope I am again wrong.

Building for next year will be awesome. I still think we can make a late run this year on the back of this great news. No distractions and finally some unification at the club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8