• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
now they have to explain to bitter bitter little journo's what lifetime actually means...now saying why does he need security when he is so talented....why not be like SBW?

As much as the Tits will probably remain blameless, it would seem their failure to re-sign Myles has come back to bite them in the arse.

The fact is that DCE wanted to stay with Manly in the first place, it was only the club pulling the offer that saw him shopping around before settling on the Gold Coast. Now that Manly have come to the party it would seem he is happy to stay.

Good for us, sucks for the Tits. But then, who cares about them? I know I don't.

I guess the house he bought on the Gold Coast will either be used as an investment property, a holiday home, or he might let his parents (or his missus parents) live there in their retirement.

You know, it was obvious weeks ago that if DCE did backflip then Manly would announce it as late as possible to give the GC next to no chance of responding. As much as we've bagged the Penn's and Kelly this seems to have been very smart strategy.

joe kelly and scott penn should protect him a bit more!

q: dce with all due respect, how do we take you at your word?

a: I don't sign contracts with you media

Q - How do feel about being the kingpin at Manly?
Daly - Ha. That is not how I would describe my position at all.

Love ya work. I'm on board the Daly train.
Choo woo

q: what are you going to do with your house?

a: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT - i dont have to answer that and you havent asked anyone that question either

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6