• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have asked this a while back, but got a lot of flack from other ST for even bringing the subject up. Oh well, one day we'll know..
Hi E1 flack from other ST ers, why because for some reason they treat it like the code to the Presidential football ?? No one is passing any judgement on whether its value or not and I guess depending on what it is PA and his performance over that period will determine its value or otherwise. A chicken and egg conundrum if you like .
Anyways whatever it is lets hope we get outstanding value ,,,however that is calculated.
I'm looking forward to how all the players and team go with the new coaching regime, for as much as I liked Des and what he has done in the past, a coaching refresh was well and truly in order
Go Manly

Nobody knows.

My guesstimate would be circa 800-900k but that is based on nothing
Don't know why some players contracts are kept secret while others aren't. Maybe it's in the clubs best interest to not disclose certain player contracts ?

Don't know why some players contracts are kept secret while others aren't. Maybe it's in the clubs best interest to not disclose certain player contracts ?
I would imagine he requested due to the possible backlash.

while i respect the right , it will come out later. Jounos access club lists without names From memory and by position or something. I saw buzz crapping on about it on 360 last year i think

the approach scares me in this instance. i hope its just about privacy which is cool rather than assuming backlash due to an inflated nature For his age and ROI

DCE is 34 today. This is a very impressive 2022 highlights reel. To be more realistic, it should be juxtaposed with a video of untimely kicks & poor defensive reads.

DCE was overplaying his role and thereby making mistakes because the team was not functioning as a unit.He was overcompensating. You can blame him for some poor decision making at times but not for the poor performance of the other team members and the strategies in place. As consistently demonstrated, such as in SOO games, he is outstanding, when the team is performing. 2021 showed quite strongly that with the right supports he does the job just fine.

Happy Birthday to our headless chook , he is our gambler , play your hand and hope for the best. no consistency. I feel Cooper Johns is our future, he promotes the ball left and and right field and doesnt spin in circles not knowing what to do next or passing to players with no space. Pressure is on DCE lets hope he can adjust.

Happy Birthday to our headless chook , he is our gambler , play your hand and hope for the best. no consistency. I feel Cooper Johns is our future, he promotes the ball left and and right field and doesnt spin in circles not knowing what to do next or passing to players with no space. Pressure is on DCE lets hope he can adjust.

LOL. if Cooper Johns is our future, we have no future.
He is much like Jake Arthur - an ok backup.

DCE was overplaying his role and thereby making mistakes because the team was not functioning as a unit.He was overcompensating. You can blame him for some poor decision making at times but not for the poor performance of the other team members and the strategies in place. As consistently demonstrated, such as in SOO games, he is outstanding, when the team is performing. 2021 showed quite strongly that with the right supports he does the job just fine.
Yep , he steers the Queenslanders around very well , but they have a real forward pack which we haven’t had for a while.

DCE has his flaws, but they are over played because he is a polarising figure and because we stuffed up and had to overpay him all those years ago.

I'm expecting the change of coaching and tactics will benefit DCE this season and I hope he has a Stella year.
I think we'd all love a 'Stella' year - sadly she's gone..............:heartbreak:

Indeed, let's hope the new coaches can help elevate DCE's game to a new level of consistency. I don't think Flanagan will tolerate continual wrong options in attack from any player.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2