• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wouldn’t say we had it won either.
But it was a shocking option, poorly executed and selfishly conceived.

Cherry doesn’t deserve all the vitriol but nor does he deserve all the protection and apologists.

He is one of the most talented but overwhelmingly frustrating and selfish players I’ve ever seen
It didn't have any impact. He kicks on the second trying something as we had one set attacking their line in that second half had no field position and forwards were really starting to lack any punch.

We missed Josh A, but team in the end just didn't seem galvanized and were missing tackles and lacked punch through the middle.

We were on top until he put that kick in. Not saying he lost us the game single handedly but that was the turning point and if you don’t believe that I don’t know what to tell you. Our cap has been ****ed since he signed the contract and I don’t know how people can’t see that.
To be fair if we are blaming dce for our cap mess we can also blame his halves partner who was a main reason dce got offered what he did!

I am an unabashed DCE fan... but he was poor tonight...
Missed tackles, no potency in attack and bog-average kicking game (with the exception of 1 kick for Koula try)

Please don't go there.

The refs had nothing to do with Manly letting in 4 tries in the last 20 minutes
Why not go there?
Someone else picks out one instance in a game to apportion blame for our loss - even stating we had it won until...DCE kicks on the 2nd tackle for no reason.
Really?

It didn't have any impact. He kicks on the second trying something as we had one set attacking their line in that second half had no field position and forwards were really starting to lack any punch.

We missed Josh A, but team in the end just didn't seem galvanized and were missing tackles and lacked punch through the middle.

Piss poor from others obviously means nothing because you want to blame it all on DCE....

I suggest you watch what happens after the kick and then say it had no impact.

It directly correlates with our lack of possession and field position. That lead to pressure and fatigue

Try watching it again, you are wrong

I really can’t see us being contenders with him steering the ship
He doesn't steer the ship, he's an individual who is rocks and diamonds.

Manly need a player who can speed up and slow the game down when needed, point us to that corner of the field etc and this is where Foz will be missed.

Dce and Josh as our halves, we are going to see some amazing wins, but lack consistency to really go anywhere in the comp.

Is DCEs contract somewhat reduced a little for his extension, or has the club not realised we need some better talent spread across the park

Whole team was awful, of course, but it's hard to argue that DCE's perfect pass to Brian Kelly for a try (memo to DCE: he stopped playing for us years ago) at 12-12 wasn't the start of the momentum shift. The penalty from kicking the line dropout out on the full was the icing on the cake. I mean, every ****ing team in the NRL can work a short dropout these days, but we still look like the concept is completely new to us - as if we've haven't even thought of, you know, practising the procedure.

I've said this a lot over the years, but some days it seems like DCE has never played the game of rugby league before. Today was one of those days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4