• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not too sure how accurate with some of these stat ratings or criteria and are compiled . So many vagaries and facets to the average game of top level footy . Would think that D C E was one of the better performers on the night just in straight footy terms , great if it was always the case with his Manly outings

From Twitter:

@LeagueEyeTest

And here's every player from Origin Game 1 by ETPCR

Me: Why is DCE so low?

https://twitter.com/LeagueEyeTest
@LeagueEyeTest
Fox Sports stats have him down for a try cause and two line break causes (conceding them) which would be most of it, plus some missed tackles.

9:16 AM · Jun 15, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/LeagueEyeTest/status/1536849998046179328/likes
I'm going to dismiss this on the basis of them stating Cotter was one o the worse on the field....bonkers

Move DCE to hooker. Has the running game. Kicking option from hooker. Let someone else steer the team. Is there a stat to show how many touches our backs get minus the one out stuff. Bet you were last. The amount of times he gets it and crabs back in or just gets tackled doing a pirouette. Plays too much off the cuff and we make errors because nobody knows what he's going to do next.

And we extended him laughable.
He would be a super dummy half... just not sure he has the defensive toughness - actually am sure he wouldn't be able to defend like Croker but agree he would be a super dummy half otherwise.

Not too sure how accurate with some of these stat ratings or criteria and are compiled . So many vagaries and facets to the average game of top level footy . Would think that D C E was one of the better performers on the night just in straight footy terms , great if it was always the case with his Manly outings
I think this one was prepared by Jack Wighton’s
Mum.

Cherry and schuster will be a **** show. Not suited together at all. Another ready made excuse for him and his cheerleaders
DCE just needs to understand his role that best suits his game and the team. He tends to overplay with the ball in hand and totally confuses himself as well as the support around him. He threw a couple of hospital passes that led to knock-ons in the SOO, but all was forgiven because they won and NSW gave him a free run for that try. If he keeps it simple, both he and the team would be better for it.
His kicking game is one of the best in the game, though, he should take a leaf out of some of the other kickers and hit the belly of the ball more often when putting up bombs.
Apart from his unnecessary razzle dazzle in attack, he needs to also trust his inside man in defense a bit more, has been caught looking in far too many times and allowing the opposition to get outside him.
He's a very good player and just needs to focus on what his role is in the team and try not to be everything... Bellamy would not hesitate telling him not to overplay his hand and stick to what he is good at - time for Des to speak up.

Eye of the beholder. Different for everyone. What I read is that DCE was considered to have a better game than Cleary yet the difference in the assessment is quite marked. I doubt that most judges would agree with that graph summation. Interested to know how it was judged.

From Twitter:

@LeagueEyeTest

And here's every player from Origin Game 1 by ETPCR

Me: Why is DCE so low?

https://twitter.com/LeagueEyeTest
@LeagueEyeTest
Fox Sports stats have him down for a try cause and two line break causes (conceding them) which would be most of it, plus some missed tackles.

9:16 AM · Jun 15, 2022·Twitter Web App

If I am interpreting this correctly, NSW had 5 players in the top 7 and QLD had 5 players in the bottom 6. NSW must have won comfortably.

So true, just having a quick look at some of the stats on foxsports.
DCE - run metres 83, tackles 23, kick metres 427*, line breaks 1, tackle busts 3, runs 10
Cleary - run metres 49, tackles 20, kick metres 586*, line breaks 0, tackle busts 2, runs 6
couldn't find missed tackles stats but surely they would be reasonably similar with ( fom memory ) none leading directly to a try.
They both had a try scored against them when they turned in and the runner went through the hole outside them.

Interesting that Cobbo was down the bottom, ran for 142m and kick metres was only 9 but they were 9 more than his opposites and it led to a try.

*kick metres - Munster 264, Luai 43

I looked at the website and now my brain hurts.

Move DCE to hooker. Has the running game. Kicking option from hooker. Let someone else steer the team. Is there a stat to show how many touches our backs get minus the one out stuff. Bet you were last. The amount of times he gets it and crabs back in or just gets tackled doing a pirouette. Plays too much off the cuff and we make errors because nobody knows what he's going to do next.

And we extended him laughable.
Lol what?

Absolute plonker, senior player who doesn’t even know which side his bread is buttered on. Saving himself for origin with our season in the balance. Not a captain, nor a champion player. I’m so filthy at that scrum play by him, he is meant to be our game manager, captain, senior player and marquee man.

Delivers very little.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8