• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Koko22

Reserve Grader
On your reasoning he must be - has played for QLD and Australia. He is clearly a hairy chested true blue dinky die Aussie. You should defend him to the death based on your chest thumping idiocy previously posted
Take a tablet and calm down to conflate the two posts I made clearly shows you are looking for an argument and I can't be bothered,.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
He has some short comings but he didn’t lose the game on his own tonight
He actually did. I can only imagine how his team mates who were collapsed on the ground, absolutely spent, at the end of the game, thought about the bloke who was busy laughing away with his Queensland mates having pocketed, what was it, at least $50,000 tonight.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Fan boys
Fan boys
Fan boys

Oh where are the little DCE fan boys?
Sing it with me….

Fan boys
Fan boys
fan boys

Where are the little DCE fan boys??
What type of song is that feathered friend ?

It has no rhythm and no real meaning whats so ever

Because ....
All careers come with highs and lows and all Great champions never stay down too long and always bounce back from their woes

We will bounce back and DCE will bounce back and we will win again

So start singing the real song ...

We'll be singing
When we're winning
We'll be singing
When were winning

DCE gets knocked down
But he will get up again
You're never going to keep him down
DCE gets knocked down
But he will get up again
DCE gets knocked down
But he will get up again

winnyason

Bencher
What type of song is that feathered friend ?

It has no rhythm and no real meaning whats so ever

Because ....
All careers come with highs and lows and all Great champions never stay down too long and always bounce back from their woes

We will bounce back and DCE will bounce back and we will win again

So start singing the real song ...

We'll be singing
When we're winning
We'll be singing
When were winning

DCE gets knocked down
But he will get up again
DCE gets knocked down
But he will get up again
DCE gets knocked down
But he will get up again
Mate I love your loyalty, I just can't agree we are going nowhere with dce.
We should of made the tough call, we produced some great 7s Toovs, Dessie, the ox and even monas had his moments. It's time bring a kid through give someone a chance I can't watch it any more.
The way he stiffles our attack has no game management, koula, olakau'atu both have no room. I am very concerned of him and josh together it's going to be a **** show

danny-boy

Reserve Grader
I can’t defend what he produced tonight. 26-24 and he’s drilling the team behind the post. A minute later he gifts the cowboys the match winner.

Still don’t know what he was trying to do. Jesus Christ we’re 2 points up and a few minutes remaining and he’s trying something fancy. Should have played one out and pin them on their own try line.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Mate I love your loyalty, I just can't agree we are going nowhere with dce.
We should of made the tough call, we produced some great 7s Toovs, Dessie, the ox and even monas had his moments. It's time bring a kid through give someone a chance I can't watch it any more.
The way he stiffles our attack has no game management, koula, olakau'atu both have no room. I am very concerned of him and josh together it's going to be a **** show
It is not just loyalty feathered friend but it is also my belief in his proven ability over the years

In his last game leading the other Maroons team he out played Cleary

If DCE is over rated what does that make Cleary ?

But Cleary is also great player and he will bounce back like DCE and all Champion players do

winnyason

Bencher
It is not just loyalty feathered friend but it is also my belief in his proven ability over the years

In his last game leading the other Maroons team he out played Cleary

If DCE is over rated what does that make Cleary ?

But Cleary is also great player and he will bounce back like DCE and all Champion players do
Mate I just don't see it as a club we have regressed since his large deal from days of 05-13. I really think we need to go backwards to move forward in that position. He was amongst qld worst tbh. He played well for us but tbh we looked hell of alot better with foz and schuster in half's

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I can’t defend what he produced tonight. 26-24 and he’s drilling the team behind the post. A minute later he gifts the cowboys the match winner.
Our other players could not defend the Cowboys that picked up the ball and scored their last try either

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
He has some short comings but he didn’t lose the game on his own tonight and there’s no need to be nasty about people.

Nothing to do with him personally... I've had a few chance encounters with him over the past 10 years or so and he didn't strike me as anything other than a good guy.

However, as for DCE the Sea Eagles player... I just find myself consistently frustrated as, while he is very good in some areas of his game and has plenty of highlights, he doesn't seem to do some of the other fundamental things that are in his remit as a halfback and captain particularly well at all. To the point where it seems to impact the performance of the team.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16