• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Absolute plonker, senior player who doesn’t even know which side his bread is buttered on. Saving himself for origin with our season in the balance. Not a captain, nor a champion player. I’m so filthy at that scrum play by him, he is meant to be our game manager, captain, senior player and marquee man.

Delivers very little.
Useless I mean how bad does he make olakau'atu look. Overated is the word

I’ve defended him for a long time but got to say I’m done now. The one thing he brings consistently is his kicking game but even that was ordinary tonight. For the last play, why was he standing 10m behind the 40. Take the tap yourself and kick from the 40, not 48 or 49.

I'm sick of the prick. No responsibility, just a fuc*ing leech. We'll never get anywhere while he soaks up his millions for f*ck all return.
I think he cares, I think he tries his arse off and I actually think he has a lot of talent. He is just missing something mentally, and if he hasn’t got it by now he never will. The worst part is it seems to be contageous.

He’s a ****ing loser. Won one comp in 2011 with one of the great teams that won 40-0. Since then hasn’t gone close to winning it minus a bull**** CCM that should’ve gone to Maloney or SBW. Can’t wait for Latu Fainu to make his name because we are in deep **** with DCE and Hasler leading us around for the next few years.

Fan boys
Fan boys
Fan boys

Oh where are the little DCE fan boys?
Sing it with me….

Fan boys
Fan boys
fan boys

Where are the little DCE fan boys??

Has there ever been a more polarising character to ever play in the maroon and white?
Never. Said the same thing a few years back.
Yet he’s our captain?

Can only imagine it’s the same in the playing group. Some would love him, some would hate him. Only need to look back at the golden generation and how he rubbed some of them the wrong way.

And you just have to pay attention when he’s trying to do a team talk, many not even looking at him.

Has there ever been a more polarising character to ever play in the maroon and white?
I come to realisation he a very overated 7 who looked good in a freakish team in 11.
He should not be in origin he was **** in game one. Sick of watching a 7 crab across field push his outside backs into a corner in attack. I have taken the blinkers off its a waste of salary cap space

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10