• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Send a copy of this to the Panthers. See if they are willing to swap.
I am sure they are willing to swap those comprehensive dominating stats around ;)
It is a no contest !!!

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In DCE's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In DCE's world

All the things I could do
If I had a little money
In DCE's world
El2emNjXgAA98s0.jpg

.. dce has done sweet fa our resurgence is NOT because of dce. Those stats you showed

Your stats are not the facts feathered friend​

You also have a short memory......​

Skipper Daly Cherry-Evans hands Manly first win of 2021 with last-second field goal​

Manly skipper Daly Cherry-Evans has stood tall for his troops, slotting a last-second field goal to hand the Sea Eagles their first win of 2021​

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In DCE's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In DCE's world

If I had a little money
In DCE's world

.​

Last edited:
Had a long one typed up and forgot to press send on my laptop, will do in the morning considering your upset

sorry that I disagree and believe dce is a top half, and better than ash taylor? Not many disagree

quick stat attack for you for the “easy pickings” -taylor has supposedly been better than DCE this year you say. Bloke has 2 try assists. TWO. He is next to David Fifita - a man with one arm could get more try assists. Honestly put a pub footballer next to fifita and you will get an assist a game from him crashing over.

not to mention taylor 85 kick metres per game, 20 missed tackles out of 99 tackles, 4 forced drop outs

DCE 362 kick metres per game
5 assists 5 tries 5 forced drop outs, a couple 40/20s, field goal winner, god knows how many line break assists

wasting my time on this argument
Why did one ever extend this latitude to Lewis Brown or Danny Levi. They were durable. They occasionally set up tries or made good runs. They had represented their country. There were players in the same positions in other teams that were being paid similar money but playing worse. They were in the same position as DCE but they lacked the same devoted and indefatigable support.

The moral of the story.....
The ones that try and put a champion down
Always end up as a clown
Because Champions always rise to the occasion

Some absoulte gold over the past few days.
DCE is almost 33. Questioning Reynolds ages is stupid. Sorry.

DCE may out last him but hes ineffective.. besides the odd field goal here or there.. doesnt control the game. Reynolds leaving for one last big paycheck? DCE did that to us with his first! If DCE really 'cares' for the club.. he would take a bit of a paycut to stay and make our side more competitive... like the players before him where DCE benefitted by winning a title in his first season.

Loyalty is dead in this game. Reynolds wont have to do much in our side.. keep us in games with his general kicking game and kick goals. As said previously.. this resurgence in the last few weeks has nothing to do with DCE. To be on the money he is on.. it is just not worth it for us.
You would do the same if in his shoes im sure.
DCE is judged as a halfback, As a halfback he contributes not much in the way of a halfback role. while he is more skillful as a player than some of the other halves mentioned his lack of number 7 skills makes him much lower on the list.

while i understand your comment on form or purple patches DCE clearly is not consistent enough in providing attacking opportunities or structures to suggest he is down on form. He just can not produce a gold medal game as a 7 more than a few times a year if at all.

he is exciting to watch when others have dismantled the defence and brings things to the game that many players cant but its not what a number 7 is judged on.

answer this. How many times in a game does DCE run into the line with the ball in 2 hands looking to promote the footy at the risk of being nailed. If the answer is very few he isnt much of a 7 and you this can also account for his longevity

while a half like reynolds isnt that great at those skills he makes up with it as a game manager and his ability to take the ball to the line in 2 hands , leaving himself opened to be drilled to kick. DCe doesnt do this either

we judge croker on his ability as a 9 and not a general dogsbody , which is no different.

show me a team that has a half back that doesnt take the ball to the line to pass , kick or game manage and you will see they are placed on the bottom of the table with us. our luxury is we have a fullback that does that better than the real bad teams

DCE is very skilled but not at being a 7. problem is he is too expensive to buy the players that compliment his lack of skills and seems resistant on trying to learn more skills. Reynolds and DCE with tommy and fainu would be great if we had bucket loads of gold, but we dont
Again not his fault hes paid that amount.
Reynolds or adam clune are two id replace dce with if it were to happen. Reynolds 1st choice Clooney 2nd choice. 800k Reynolds is a bargain compared to a 1.3 million dce. Wow 500k difference and souths are 2nd.. clune proved he is good at dragons.... really id like to keep dce but he needs to be on 700k or 800k. I know he can be one of the best but he has lost his mojo we and truly... see how he goes the next 2 weeks against warriors and donkeys
Is that a flying unicorn over there? Yes yes it is. Oh look and its crapping gold nuggets.
I find the notion of “doing what’s right for my family” f$&@en hilarious for a halfves who have already earnt multi millions of dollars in the sport. Just be honest and say your a greedy c$&@!
Sorry Mother Theresa. So you wouldnt take a huge pay rise if your employer ****ed up a deal with the guy who sits oppisite and tried to screw you but it all went to crap? If you can honestly say no then You're possibly a complete...........
We will need a ready made half to replace him... not many around and we wont get Reynolds. Dce just needs to take a pay cut plain and simple
Just like you would mate. Yeah let me take a pay cut boss... i love the business so much.... sure 25%..... my wife and family will be so proud of my big heart.... please......
what is also interesting is those that say he is the best are never prepared to analyse his performance. They are never prepared to acknowledge his role or the responsabilities and skills that come with that role.

It appears ignorance is bliss

But they trott out, his team achievments and determine the sole reason qld won origin was because of him, which was fortunate as be was about the 4th choice. Cameron munsters was completely dominant and the blues would have won a 3 game series 12 nil if he didnt play, and DCE had to lead them

The other interesting point is the supporter issue. DCE doesnt even need to have a good game, he just has to do one thing in a game and an avalanche of backslappers appear from the hills . This, in there opinion is the pinnacle of supporter prowess, but then diss the **** out of lesser nanes who also wear the jersey with pride but are much less skillful or compensated . WTF is that , obviously i havnt read the often mentioned, true supporter terms and conditions

A healthy spine is a healthy team, but manlys spine is the only spine in the NRL that require the 1, 6 and 9 to fire to get the 7 playing well. every other team looks to there 7 to start the roll.most games you could start DCE on the bench for the first 20 and bring him on with the prop rotation.

No doubt , DCE turns a 30 -20 win into an 46 -20 win, but if we are down by 12 then pass the ball elsewhere because he is waiting for someone else
Im sure no one is saying he's the BEST. What they are trying to explain to you and your anti DCE buddies is that sport performance can be up and down. At one point DCE was the best in the NRL. He can ICE a game and he can do wonderful things. He can also do some god awful crap as well. Play like a busted arse and be very hot and cold.
Reynolds is again playing well but at points in his career he was and has been absolutely shocking.
Wonder kid Cleary was terrible in his second year, is great right now but so was DCE in a team of stars.
Sam walker is what 6 games into his career and hes already an immortal? Please lets talk again in 10 years and see where he sits.
@BOZO a lot of those things happened almost a decade ago. I agree he looked very good when part of a once in a generation Manly side. That was then, this is now. It amuses me that his performances 7-9 years ago still seem to carry weight in the modern day, like it's some sort of hall pass for underwhelming consistency of performance. I'm more interested in his performances since he has become THE marquee player, since he signed his lifetime deal. He hasn't ticked many of those boxes has he ?
But that's exactly Cleary and Walker right now. NC is in a generational side and Walker has been dropped into the rooters which isnt exactly a crap syatem. Put DCE in the panthers or rooters and there would be a fair chance hed be killing it.
putting up 2015 highlights to prove his current worth is like me putting a picture on tinder of myself at 25 ( now 55) and expecting her to fall for my highlight reel
But obviously your happy to swipe left on the young dolled up bit of arse (cleary and Walker) for how they look and shag right now yeah? See how they look after a few kids and some real life experience in 10 years time.
@Mataiforerver instead of laughing can you provide proof? Dont give me a speech i want proof that dce is 2nd best halfback in the game. Which games has he played well in? Titans game? You seem to have forgotten all the headless chook stuff or the beautiful pass to Davey that saw him crippled and now watches from the stands...
Come on. How could he provide proof and convince someone who puts Ash taylor and all that he has acheived above even an underperforming DCE.
Its me who is laughing at how ignorant you are!

I knew you would ignore the rest and point out ash taylor hahaha easy pickings. And you provided 0 proof that dce is 2nd best half lol. 2nd best smh
Yeah but you actually thought he was good enough to add to the list in the first place. If you are stupid enough to bowl a rank full toss the you should expect it to be smacked out of the park....Ash Taylor??? Really???the kid who spent time in the QLd cup on 25k per game???
quick stat attack for you for the “easy pickings” -taylor has supposedly been better than DCE this year you say. Bloke has 2 try assists. TWO.
Dont let facts break the illusion of a hater.....
If you don't like DCE's contract then don't blame Daly.
He signed for 30% less but the new owners wanted to keep Foran who led them on, secretly having signed with Parra. Daly's contract was pulled. Foz then left.
The club then had to go all out to sign DCE.
A little fact some like to conveniently forget.
Good morning feathered friend
Since you are on the Stats topic
These are the stats last year between DCE and Cleary
And Clearly DCE was the most Dominant half
This season has just started and DCE is just warming up ;)
Have a happy and Healthy day
View attachment 17986
Put those STATS away Bozo. No one actually wants to ses facts.... facts just get in the way of seeing all the flying unicorns in the sky....

Some absoulte gold over the past few days.

You would do the same if in his shoes im sure.

Again not his fault hes paid that amount.

Is that a flying unicorn over there? Yes yes it is. Oh look and its crapping gold nuggets.

Sorry Mother Theresa. So you wouldnt take a huge pay rise if your employer ****ed up a deal with the guy who sits oppisite and tried to screw you but it all went to crap? If you can honestly say no then You're possibly a complete...........

Just like you would mate. Yeah let me take a pay cut boss... i love the business so much.... sure 25%..... my wife and family will be so proud of my big heart.... please......

Im sure no one is saying he's the BEST. What they are trying to explain to you and your anti DCE buddies is that sport performance can be up and down. At one point DCE was the best in the NRL. He can ICE a game and he can do wonderful things. He can also do some god awful crap as well. Play like a busted arse and be very hot and cold.
Reynolds is again playing well but at points in his career he was and has been absolutely shocking.
Wonder kid Cleary was terrible in his second year, is great right now but so was DCE in a team of stars.
Sam walker is what 6 games into his career and hes already an immortal? Please lets talk again in 10 years and see where he sits.

But that's exactly Cleary and Walker right now. NC is in a generational side and Walker has been dropped into the rooters which isnt exactly a crap syatem. Put DCE in the panthers or rooters and there would be a fair chance hed be killing it.

But obviously your happy to swipe left on the young dolled up bit of arse (cleary and Walker) for how they look and shag right now yeah? See how they look after a few kids and some real life experience in 10 years time.

Come on. How could he provide proof and convince someone who puts Ash taylor and all that he has acheived above even an underperforming DCE.

Yeah but you actually thought he was good enough to add to the list in the first place. If you are stupid enough to bowl a rank full toss the you should expect it to be smacked out of the park....Ash Taylor??? Really???the kid who spent time in the QLd cup on 25k per game???

Dont let facts break the illusion of a hater.....

A little fact some like to conveniently forget.

Put those STATS away Bozo. No one actually wants to ses facts.... facts just get in the way of seeing all the flying unicorns in the sky....
How convenient of you not to take any notice of those dominant stats feathered friend

Those stats are real on field stats
and not your unicorn opinion in the sky :)

El2emNjXgAA98s0.jpg

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In DCE's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In DCE's world

If I had a little money
In DCE's world

How convenient of you not to take any notice of those dominant stats feathered friend

Those stats are real on field stats
and not your unicorn opinion in the sky :)

View attachment 17992

He can say this himself but eagle of london was agreeing with you. He, like you, is a dce fan and was saying that posting facts wont change the haters' minds.

It is Sir DCE and not Cherry feathered friend :)
We are talking about the Honourable Manly and Queensland captain !!!
You've persuaded me. You job now is to use your powers to convince the Panthers to swap. Its the only way to establish beyond doubt which team has the better half.

You've persuaded me. You job now is to use your powers to convince the Panthers to swap. Its the only way to establish beyond doubt which team has the better half.
DCE has convinced the NRL world who is the dominant half
I have no intention of swapping him feathered friend
The fact is DCE stats dominated Cleary and his Blues all star favourites at SOO
and also on the NRL field

You can not chance those facts and these stats feathered friend
Your Mission is over
El2emNjXgAA98s0.jpg

DCE has convinced the NRL world who is the dominant half
I have no intention of swapping him feathered friend
The fact is DCE stats dominated Cleary and his Blues all star favourites at SOO
and also on the NRL field

You can not chance those facts and these stats feathered friend
Your Mission is over
View attachment 17993
You're always great value BOZO. Shame the same isn't true of some players.

You're always great value BOZO. Shame the same isn't true of some players.
You are so hard to please feathered friend

What more can DCE do to prove him self for you .... Walk on Water . Is that what you want ? :)

Had a long one typed up and forgot to press send on my laptop, will do in the morning considering your upset

sorry that I disagree and believe dce is a top half, and better than ash taylor? Not many disagree

quick stat attack for you for the “easy pickings” -taylor has supposedly been better than DCE this year you say. Bloke has 2 try assists. TWO. He is next to David Fifita - a man with one arm could get more try assists. Honestly put a pub footballer next to fifita and you will get an assist a game from him crashing over.

not to mention taylor 85 kick metres per game, 20 missed tackles out of 99 tackles, 4 forced drop outs

DCE 362 kick metres per game
5 assists 5 tries 5 forced drop outs, a couple 40/20s, field goal winner, god knows how many line break assists

wasting my time on this argument
Moral to this story you cant help or lets say change the mind of a HATER, the people on this forum that bag DCE are coming from a place of simple dislike for DCE... and unfortunatly there are a few, I have a mate who's a Manly tragic but he doesn't like (SO IN HIS MIND he doesn't RATE) DCE as a player... even when DCE does something right he finds a way to find a negative... " oh my grandmother could have passed that ball to Foran.. hows that a try assist"... "did you see DCE just walking in the background after he put in that kick.. he was lucky the bounce of the ball forced the Warriors player to push it dead in goal)... Blah blah

Moral of the story to all who see the value in DCE as a player you have to stop trying to post against a hater as DCE could win us 3 premierships in a row and the same people will be talking crap about him.

You are so hard to please feathered friend

What more can DCE do to prove him self for you .... Walk on Water . Is that what you want ? :)
Handle the ball at least once in every attacking set. Not be tacked on the fifth out in the centres and, instead, be available to take responsibility for the final play. Not kick to the oppositions most dangerous attacking weapons and - and this is important - not kick the ball 20 metres further than our defenders can chase so that the other team don't have time to set up their first play and build momentum (for an example of how i want him to kick see Fozzie's kicks in Tom's first game back). I want Cherry to not run up out of the defensive line, miss the tackle, then stand there and watch to opposition score. I don't want centres like To'o to brush him off so meekly and I don't want him to rely on lucky bounces and opposition mistakes for his try assists. I want him to stop throwing flat hospital passes to the players outside him. I think that'll do for a start.

Moral to this story you cant help or lets say change the mind of a HATER, the people on this forum that bag DCE are coming from a place of simple dislike for DCE... and unfortunatly there are a few, I have a mate who's a Manly tragic but he doesn't like (SO IN HIS MIND he doesn't RATE) DCE as a player... even when DCE does something right he finds a way to find a negative... " oh my grandmother could have passed that ball to Foran.. hows that a try assist"... "did you see DCE just walking in the background after he put in that kick.. he was lucky the bounce of the ball forced the Warriors player to push it dead in goal)... Blah blah

Moral of the story to all who see the value in DCE as a player you have to stop trying to post against a hater as DCE could win us 3 premierships in a row and the same people will be talking crap about him.
I do not believe that our forum feathered friends are haters
I do not believe any one of us hates our players
Every one has a different perception on each players values
I do admire all that come forward with their passionate views
If the forum is not fiery . It is not much of a forum

Handle the ball at least once in every attacking set. Not be tacked on the fifth out in the centres and, instead, be available to take responsibility for the final play. Not kick to the oppositions most dangerous attacking weapons and - and this is important - not kick the ball 20 metres further than our defenders can chase so that the other team don't have time to set up their first play and build momentum (for an example of how i want him to kick see Fozzie's kicks in Tom's first game back). I want Cherry to not run up out of the defensive line, miss the tackle, then stand there and watch to opposition score. I don't want centres like To'o to brush him off so meekly and I don't want him to rely on lucky bounces and opposition mistakes for his try assists. I want him to stop throwing flat hospital passes to the players outside him. I think that'll do for a start.
I get your point
The world champ Casius Clay got knocked down out a few times as well
But he was a champ because all champions do not stay down but always rise to the occasion just like DCE does .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4