• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Definitely 3 Dally M points coming DCEs way tonight, will lead us to a famous victory 💪🏻
15BuyagtKucHm.gif

He had a great game tonight, only 2 errors - the kick off that was ruled out on the full & his kick ahead after fulltime.

Apart from that, his kicking game was spot on & his passing was crisp & early to Olakau'atu & Koula.

He did some good things, no doubt. But you were not watching if you don’t think he made more errors than 2. I reckon he ended up in the negatives (again) in influences on the game

Like it or not DCE is the best option we have to win a premiership. Cleary, Hughes & Reynolds are locked in and after that Cherry would be the next best option. We have the team to mix it with the big boys, I think our conditioning team needs to take a hard look at themselves over the off season and work on getting all players to their peaks for next season. I think I can feel the breeze from our premiership window starting to open.

He literally handed the ball to an opposition player in our half when we were completely on top and in charge. We slid completely from that very moment in time. And then he kicked the ball on that final play giving the Storm a final live play to draw the game. Sorry, but you have to challenge the pillock for that stuff

Nah l, his kicking game alone outweighed his 2 mistakes.
2 mistakes? He made more than that in their last 4 tries not including the kick out on the full! I’m a dce fan and have been for a long time but seriously he’s in a really poor patch of form right now imo.

Is that what you're doing?

How about you list all of his pros & cons from the game to prove me wrong instead of blueskying it?

Snappy comeback.

How bout the two attacking kicks on the 3rd tackle, no one knew they were on, one went dead and one went out (of us) two misreads in defence directly contributing to tries. Failing to keep his teams head in the game with poor execution and decision making. Shocking cut out pass on the fifth where we died with the ball. Did not goal kick at all well. Missed one sitter

Too many low percentage plays, too many poor examples to a young team. Too frustrating as such an experienced player

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8