• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Stating the obvious - we are not going to win a premiership with DCE as captain!

It may be possible for us to win with him in a lesser role. Hopefully, the cards fall so that Jake is made captain. He is consistent week in week out, and rarely can it be said that he has made stuff ups that directly result in losing games.

The so called gun half Cleary was Clearly out played by DCE last week

and that was something to sing about
Excellent. Now, if only DCE could bring that to the club that pays his wages instead of the once a year glamour showcase with a $30,000 added to his kitty. I'm sure Cleary is happy with his premiership ring and the consistent week in week out consistency at club level. Ironically, DCE also seems satisfied with his club team's performance... or just couldn't give a $hit.

Excellent. Now, if only DCE could bring that to the club that pays his wages instead of the once a year glamour showcase with a $30,000 added to his kitty. I'm sure Cleary is happy with his premiership ring and the consistent week in week out consistency at club level. Ironically, DCE also seems satisfied with his club team's performance... or just couldn't give a $hit.
I can understand your disappointment tonight . It was a devastating loss

But DCE has won us many games as well

I can understand your disappointment tonight . It was a devastating loss

But DCE has won us many games as well
He's blown as many as he has won. He completely fails to manage games, which is what we so badly lack as a team. He is supposedly professional and I expect he would have developed this blind spot in his game over the years. Alas, he hasn't. We paid a truckload for another flashy johnny Gibbs/Phil Blake type half. As much as I loved watching those entertainers we need a professional game manager in the modern game. My kingdom for Cronk instead of DCE these years.

He's blown as many as he has won. He completely fails to manage games, which is what we so badly lack as a team. He is supposedly professional and I expect he would have developed this blind spot in his game over the years. Alas, he hasn't. We paid a truckload for another flashy johnny Gibbs/Phil Blake type half. As much as I loved watching those entertainers we need a professional game manager in the modern game. My kingdom for Cronk instead of DCE these years.
Cronk has always played in dominant Storm and Rooster teams

THis is what happens when DCE plays in a dominant Maroons team
1655476297723.png

DCE's attribute is eyes up footy, and is one of the best in the league. The problem is he has never worked out when to put it away. With manly getting run down with 2 quick cowboy tries, manly get a scrum in cowboys half with 5 minutes to go. And he tries that?

Imagine the greats like Tooves, orford, Stuart, Sterling, Mortimer, Thurston, ...hell even the likes of current players Reynolds, brooks, Hughes, hastings, and Moses know what to do in that situation.

Not DCE, he's still playing eyes up footy. I strongly believe he thinks he plays for the team, but he is dumb and selfish in the way he plays the game

Cronk has always played in dominant Storm and Rooster teams

THis is what happens when DCE plays in a dominant Maroons team View attachment 21404
Nope, rides on the coat tails of others... been his MO since 2011. Has an amazing clutch pressure field goal and capable of a big kicking game (though not consistent enough). Otherwise, we suffer from his inability to hold composure, provide any sort of stability or leadership. He has absolute nothing in his right side attack. He crabs, cramps his players and suffocates their potential. But, we all get excited by the occasional amazing play he pulls off and ignore the truckload of low percentage plays he squanders, putting immense pressure on his team. Sorry, but so over it.

It is not just loyalty feathered friend but it is also my belief in his proven ability over the years

In his last game leading the other Maroons team he out played Cleary

If DCE is over rated what does that make Cleary ?

But Cleary is also great player and he will bounce back like DCE and all Champion players do

Getting sick of his 5th tackle options and his kicks on the 2nd,3rd and fourth tackles.
I don’t understand the early kicks. Last night we were plying great mistake free grinding footy. Make good metres, bomb on last and tackle cowboys 10m out. We were winning the battle. Then the early kicks came and all of a sudden cows were at 30m for tackle 1. But we didn’t learn as we did it multiple times for same result.

I can’t defend what he produced tonight. 26-24 and he’s drilling the team behind the post. A minute later he gifts the cowboys the match winner.

Still don’t know what he was trying to do. Jesus Christ we’re 2 points up and a few minutes remaining and he’s trying something fancy. Should have played one out and pin them on their own try line.
I seen this, I don't know if you noticed it. But haumole was giving him the filthy looks behind the posts.

I'm not necessarily going to join the "bash DCE" bandwagon that has flared up again since last night. Yes he was an issue, but in that last 7 minutes he had a few friends out there playing the same snatching defeat from the jaws of victory game.

I get it, we expect more from someone like Cherry given his experience and it must be said, pay packet. And yes I will admit that he showed little composure when it was needed last night. But he's human. He's not going to get it right every time.

It will be more important how he bounces back from it because last night is done. Its what happens from now that matters.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10